Annual Travel Insurance
Annual Travel Insurance, or what insurers refer to as Annual Multi-Trip (AMT) insurance, is a policy that insures you across 12 months of travel.
Within one year you can go on an unlimited amount of trips and still be covered by the one policy, eliminating the need to take out a new policy for each holiday. Whether you're planning trips worldwide or a few city-hops around Europe, you could save both time and money by purchasing travel insurance on an annual basis.
What are the advantages of Annual Travel Insurance?
If you are a frequent traveller, embarking on more than two trips throughout the year, then it may be beneficial to you to buy an Annual Travel Insurance policy. There are numerous advantages to choosing a broader form of coverage, the most practical being the ease of one single payment rather than a last-minute search for travel insurance before you step on the plane.
Compare cover levels of Annual Travel Insurance
When you book one of our travel insurance policies you'll be able to choose from three levels of varying cover:
|Emergency medical and repatriation expenses|
|Curtailment and loss of holiday|
|Passport and other documents|
|Baggage Delay (outward journey)|
|Legal costs and expenses|
|Scheduled airline failure|
|End supplier failure|
*Or as specified on your schedule
Annual travel insurance reviews
At Holiday Extras, we like to be as transparent as possible about our products and services. That's why were proud to be rated 'Great' by Trustpilot. If you're thinking about taking out annual travel insurance with us, why not take a look at our reviews to see what previous customers have to say.
How long can I go away for on an Annual Travel Insurance policy?
Depending on which level of cover you choose, there is a varying maximum trip duration. Essentially with each cover level there is limited number of consecutive days for which you can be insured for. Just make sure that all of your trips within the year do not exceed the length of time dictated by your chosen cover level of your annual multi-trip travel insurance policy.
How to book your Annual Travel Insurance
To book online, or to get a quote, simply click below and consider the following information:
- Region: UK, Europe or Worldwide?
- Date: When will you be going?
- Money: The total cost of the holiday, including travel?
- Health: Any pre-existing medical conditions?
Cancelling your Annual Travel Insurance policy
If you feel you no longer need your insurance policy it is possible to cancel your multi-trip policy within 14 days. In return, we fully refund your payment, providing you haven't travelled, made a claim, or intend to make a claim.
For more information about the exact terms and conditions of your Annual Travel Insurance policy, please consult your policy booklet.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number: 769884. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.