Loading, please wait...
Hit the slopes with confidence by adding winter sports insurance to your policy. Prices starting from just *
Winter sports ensure a fun-packed holiday for families and thrill-seekers alike. Packed right alongside your new ski goggles and winter clothes, it may be worth considering taking out a travel insurance policy that includes cover for winter sports to safeguard you and your equipment throughout your trip. Holiday Extras offers winter sports holiday insurance as an add-on, offering cover for equipment hire, personal equipment cover, travel insurance including snowmobiling, ski insurance and more.
What's included with winter sport insurance?
As a form of additional cover, your chosen insurance policy is simply upgraded to include winter sports cover - everything you need to enjoy the snowy mountains.
With our winter sports cover add-on, you can enjoy a range of activities including skiing, skiing off-piste, snowboarding, outdoor ice-skating, ice-windsurfing and snowmobiling plus many more. For a more in-depth overview of what's covered, please consult our policy wording page.
- Ski insurance cover - £100 per week, up to £300
- Winter sports equipment hire - £20 per day, up to £200
- Your own equipment up to £350
- Hired ski equipment up to £200
- Piste closure - £20 per day, up to £200
- Avalanche and landslide cover - £40 per day, up to £400
Not only are your winter sports included, but you'll get level 3 Activity Cover too, so there's no need to book both. This protects you for a range of extra activities and sports, including:
- Husky dog sledding
- Snow biking
- Off-piste skiing
How do I book winter sports cover?
Booking winter sports travel insurance consists of 3 easy steps:
- 1) Complete our insurance quote form at the top of this page.
- 2) Choose from our selection of Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum policies.
- 3) Upgrade your policy by choosing our winter sports travel insurance in the add-ons section.
Compare Holiday Extras travel insurance levels
Travelling with a pre-existing medical condition?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition (either past or present) our team of experts are on-hand to arrange suitable cover so you can enjoy a stress-free break as possible. Be sure to read our information page on your pre-existing medical condition so we can find the most suitable travel insurance for you.
When purchasing travel insurance, you will be asked a series of questions to determine whether your insurance is determined as one with medical conditions or not. This discreet screening process is available both online and over the phone, has been designed to ensure you get cover that's tailored to your requirements. Get a quote online and declare your medical condition. If you will be travelling with medication check out our page full of helpful tips and advice. If you're travelling with diabetes we also have handy information for that too.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 is registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.