Hit the slopes with confidence by adding winter sports travel insurance to your policy.
Winter sports ensure a fun-packed holiday for families and thrill-seekers alike. Packed right alongside your new ski goggles and winter clothes, it may be worth considering taking out a travel insurance policy that includes cover for winter sports to safeguard you and your equipment throughout your trip. Holiday Extras offers winter sports holiday insurance as an add-on, offering cover for equipment hire, personal equipment cover, travel insurance including snowmobiling, ski insurance and more.
What's included with winter sport insurance?
As a form of additional cover, your chosen insurance policy is simply upgraded to include winter sports cover - everything you need to enjoy the snowy mountains. Our winter sports cover is available for travellers under the age of 65.
With our winter sports cover add-on, you can enjoy a range of activities including skiing, skiing off-piste, snowboarding, outdoor ice-skating, ice-windsurfing and snowmobiling plus many more. For a more in-depth overview of what's covered, please consult our policy wording page.
- Ski insurance cover
- Winter sports equipment hire
- Your own equipment
- Hired ski equipment
- Piste closure
- Avalanche and landslide cover
How do I book winter sports travel insurance?
Booking winter sports travel insurance consists of 3 easy steps:
- 1) Complete our insurance quote form at the top of this page.
- 2) Choose from our selection of Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- 3) Upgrade your policy by choosing our winter sports travel insurance in the add-ons section.
Compare Holiday Extras travel insurance levels
|Emergency medical and repatriation expenses||
|Curtailment and loss of holiday||
|Passport and other documents||
|Baggage Delay (outward journey)||
|Legal costs and expenses||
|Scheduled airline failure||
|End supplier failure||
*Or as specified on your schedule
Travelling with a pre-existing medical condition?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition (either past or present) our team of experts are on-hand to arrange suitable cover so you can enjoy a stress-free break as possible. Be sure to read our information page on your pre-existing medical condition so we can find the most suitable travel insurance for you.
When purchasing travel insurance, you will be asked a series of questions to determine whether your insurance is determined as one with medical conditions or not. This discreet screening process is available both online and over the phone, has been designed to ensure you get cover that's tailored to your requirements. Get a quote online and declare your medical condition. If you will be travelling with medication check out our page full of helpful tips and advice. If you're travelling with diabetes we also have handy information for that too.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number: 769884. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.