Loading, please wait...
JFK Airport Transfers
Pre-book your New York transfers from JFK Airport, with prices starting from under £20 and FREE cancellations on a brilliant range of shuttles, taxis and private transfers.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
If you're planning a trip to the Big Apple, check out our transfers from JFK Airport to Manhattan. Whether you're shopping on 5th Avenue or catching a show on Broadway, our transfers get you to your hotel in just 1 hour.
We compare top-rated providers to bring you great prices on JFK Airport transfers. We also have a big choice of vehicles, including cheap shuttles and convenient taxis. For large groups, we also have low cost private minibuses.
There are few things more iconic than a New York taxi, and our JFK Airport taxi transfers are second to none. With prices starting from just £30.98, they are the hassle-free way to transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan.
Or perhaps you're on a budget? Our JFK hotel shuttles are a great choice if you're saving your dollars for hot dogs in Central Park. At just £21.93, and with drop off points across New York City, our shuttles are the top choice for a great value JFK transfer.
Compare Cheap JFK Airport Transfers from £17.93
|JFK Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Lower Manhattan||2 hours 30 minutes||£17.93 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Lower East Side||2 hours 30 minutes||£17.93 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Greenwich Village||1 hour 30 minutes||£22.85 (Economy taxi for 3 passengers)|
|Midtown||1 hour 30 minutes||£24.06 (SUV for 6 passengers)|
|Upper East Side||1 hour||£20.58 (Minivan for 10 people)|
|Meatpacking District||2 hours 30 minutes||£17.63 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Transfer Vehicle Options from JFK Airport
Whether you're travelling on a budget or looking for luxury, we have a great choice of JFK Airport transfer vehicles:
JFK Shuttle transfers
- For a budget start to you New York break, our shuttle buses are a great option. Making a few stops on the way to your hotel, they may take a little longer than a direct transfer, but the savings make it worth it!
Private JFK Airport Transfers
- Low cost, convenient, fast and not to mention iconic, our taxis from JFK Airport to Manhattan are a great way to travel in the city.
- Our luxury transfers are great for a stylish start to your New York adventure.
Minibus and Private Coach Options
- Larger groups will love our minibuses and private coaches. Great for making sure that everyone arrives together, without the hassle of public transport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
JFK Transfer in 5 Simple Steps
- Fill in your travel details on your booking engine
- Choose your perfect JFK airport transfers
- Book your transfer
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Look out for your driver in the arrivals hall
JFK Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your transfer from JFK Airport through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Keep a hard copy of this safe, as you'll need when you land before you board your transport to New York.
- Once you've collected your suitcases from Baggage Reclaim, your transfer will be outside Arrivals waiting for you.
- If you've gone for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holidaymakers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the actual drop off order when you reach New York will depend on where everyone else is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will have a sign with your name on. As the transfer will be solely for you, they'll take you directly to your accommodation.
- When you meet your driver/representative, make sure you only hand over the portion of your confirmation required for the outbound transfer, as you'll need the return part for your journey back!
- All this information will also be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Don't worry - we've got it covered! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to advise them what's happened. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can sort out alternative arrangements to collect you from JFK Airport and get you to your hotel in New York as planned.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to bid farewell to the city that never sleeps, here are a few tips for your transfer back to JFK Airport.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the details of everything you need to know about your return journey. Just have a word with them on your outbound transfer.
- Your e-ticket will also contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- Top tip: Whatever type of JFK airport transfer you're booked on, we recommend you're ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
JFK to Manhattan Airport Transfers
Get from JFK Airport to Manhattan in just 1 hour with our transfers, with prices starting under £22.00.
We also have a fantastic choice of low-cost airport transfers across the USA, to popular destinations such as;
JFK Airport Taxis
Our top-rated taxi transfers in New York will drive you directly to the door of your hotel in as little as 1 hour. Pre-booking your JFK taxi means that you don't have to spend your holiday time waiting in queues at the taxi rank. Your driver will wait for you in the arrivals hall, so there's no queuing, no hassle, and no hidden costs.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to contact here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at JFK Airport (JFK) and dropping off in Lower Manhattan, via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top