Loading, please wait...
Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Fuerteventura airport transfers,
with prices starting from under £5.00 and FREE cancellations on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Fuerteventura Airport up to 3 days before travel*
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Perfect for a summer break or a spot of winter sun, Fuerteventura is a great year-round destination. Our cheap Fuerteventura Airport transfers will get you to your resort quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you top savings on both shared and private taxi transfers from Fuerteventura airport (FUE).
We only use trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 resorts worldwide. Our Fuerteventura transfers serve dozens of popular hotels in all the main island resorts. Whether you're looking for shared airport transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo or a private taxi transfer, you'll find an offer to suit you. All our private transfers give you door to door service too!
Some of our best value and quickest Fuerteventura transfers include;
- Corralejo - transfer time 45 minutes
- Caleta de Fuesta - transfer time 1 hour 15 minutes
- Costa Caleta - transfer time 20 minutes
- Morro Jable - transfer time 1 hour 30 minutes
- El Cotillo - transfer time 1 hour
- Costa Calma - transfer time 1 hour
Winter Sun in Fuerteventura
Known as the 'island of eternal spring', it's not hard to see why Fuerteventura is one of the best winter sun destinations. With less than 5 days of rain a year, there's no chance of a winter washout here! With our cheap transfers from Fuerteventura Airport, a winter sun holiday won't break the bank, either. Our prices start from under £8.00 for a shared airport transfer from Fuerteventura to Corralejo.
Transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo
Fuerteventura transfers to Corralejo take as little as 45 minutes, and a resort shuttle cost just £7.43. Or, you can pre-book your fast and convenient airport taxi from Fuerteventura Airport to Corralejo from £12.94.
Compare Fuerteventura Airport Transfers
|Fuerteventura Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price per person|
|Corralejo||45 minutes||£4.14 (Private Coach for 30 people)|
|Corralejo||1 hour 15 minutes||£7.43 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Caleta de Fuste||1 hour 15 minutes||£7.43 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Costa Caleta||20 minutes||£8.19 (Speedy shuttle)|
|Morro Jable||1 hour 30 minutes||£28.48 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|El Cotillo||1 hour||£17.79 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Costa Calma||1 hour||£11.94 (Minibus for 8 people)|
How do transfers from Fuerteventura Airport work?
Want to learn more about our how our Fuerteventura transfers work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What Fuerteventura Airport transfer options are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of private and shared transfers from Fuerteventura Airport :
Shared Shuttle Transfers - Fuerteventura Airport
- For our lowest-price offers, check out our shared shuttle Fuerteventura transfers. Our comfortable, air-conditioned coaches will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll shave a good few minutes off your transfer time.
Private Transfers in Fuerteventura
- Great for private accommodation, our private taxi transfers from Fuerteventura airport provide the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are ideal for families and small groups
- Fancy arriving in a bit of style? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Fuerteventura airport. With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort at surprisingly affordable prices.
- We also offer Wheelchair Adapted Transfers for those with restricted mobility which provide door to door service to your accommodation.
Group Travel Options
- Travelling in a large party of friends or family? We can provide minibus transfers, seating up to 8 passengers to all main resorts from Fuerteventura Airport. For even bigger groups, we offer private coaches seating up to 30 passengers. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Fuerteventura airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
All went to plan on time, courteous and helpful.10 out of 10
Fuerteventura Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Fuerteventura transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Fuerteventura Airport transfer?
Pre-booking your shared shuttle or private taxi transfer from Fuerteventura airport means you can take advantage of great offers. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Fuerteventura Airport arrivals hall. Therefore, you won't have the stress of long queues for taxis or paying over the odds.
Fuerteventura Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Fuerteventura Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. We recommend you print a copy of this as it will contain all your vehicle details.
- After you've landed in Fuerteventura and picked up your suitcases, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Fuerteventura, your driver will either be there to meet you in Arrivals or at a designated desk. Exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Fuerteventura Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back to Fuerteventura airport couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Fuerteventura Transfer Destinations
Wherever you're staying on the island, you'll be able to find a transfer option to suit you. Secure your Corralejo transfer for less than £8.00 per person or pick up bargain Fuerteventura airport transfers to Caleta de Fuste for under than £9.00 per person for a speedy shuttle. If you've opted to stay at another resort, then we offer great savings on transfers from Fuerteventura Airport to El Cotillo, Morro Jable and Costa Calma too.
We also have a fantastic choice of low cost airport transfers across Spain, to popular resorts, including;
The lowdown on Fuerteventura
Boasting the best beaches in the Canaries, Fuerteventura has a staggering 150 to choose from. While it may be tempting to spend all day, every day topping up your tan, there are a host of activities and sights to enjoy. From wind and kite surfing to soaking up the nightlife in the bustling resorts, you won't get bored. Little ones don't miss out too, as the island has its own water park, as well as one of the largest zoos in the Canaries!
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Fuerteventura. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Fuerteventura transfer queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) and dropping off in Costa Caleta via shared private coach with 30 passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top