Loading, please wait...
Tickets to RHS Garden Harlow Carr plus a guide book and an overnight stay at a nearby hotel, including breakfast, from £55 per person!
This offer includes...Tickets to RHS Garden Harlow Carr
Overnight stay at nearby hotel
Breakfast the next morning
A RHS Garden Harlow Carr guidebook
£55pp price is based on 2 adults sharing a double room at the The Crowne Plaza Harrogate on selected Sundays throughout the offer period. Subject to availability. Correct at the time of writing.
Entry to RHS Garden Harlow Carr...
Experience a beautiful day out at the RHS Garden Harlow Carr in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
A stunning counterpoint to the rugged Yorkshire landscape, RHS Garden Harlow Carr is the perfect spot for a day out that combines garden inspiration with outdoor exploration. Spanning 58 acres, this beautiful garden has great history, real character, and lots to discover.
Wander around the Queen Mother's Lake, a haven for visitors and wildlife alike, with its soft plantings, wildflower meadow and majestic trees. Then meander along the lush banks of Streamside through the heart of RHS Harlow Carr and venture into the historic Bath House, where you will find creative exhibitions all year round. Don't miss the Alpine House, home to more than 2,000 plants, or the tranquil Sandstone Rock Garden. The vibrant Sub Tropicana Garden will transport you to exotic climes.
Here are some of the many reasons to visit RHS Garden Harlow Carr this year:
- View exuberant planting of herbaceous perennials, grasses, bulbs and shrubs, and a wealth of inspiring plant combinations.
- Be amazed by lush moisture-loving plants and eye-popping colours at the most iconic area of the garden Streamside.
- Let the Sub-Tropicana Garden transport you from Yorkshire to a tropical paradise bursting with bold foliage and dazzling flower colour.
- Lose yourself in the beautiful and tranquil Woodland, where winding paths allow you to enjoy rich planting, open glades and diverse horticulture.
- Clashing colours, contrasting textures and wonderful fragrance of the Winter Walk makes for a sensory experience.
- Get up close in the Alpine House – home to more than 2,000 plants all native to mountainous regions from around the world.
...packaged with a top nearby hotel
After exploring the gardens, spend the night at a top, nearby hotel for the perfect end to your evening.
Doubletree by Hilton Leeds City Centre
Enjoy a delightful hotel stay in the vibrant city of Leeds. With its stylish rooms, warm hospitality, and convenient location near popular attractions, it's an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers.
The Crown Hotel Harrogate
Situated in beautiful surroundings with a storied past, this hotel boasts luxurious facilities and a history dating back over 300 years.
Crowne Plaza Harrogate
This stunning hotel, situated in the heart of Harrogate, is in the perfect location and only a 10-minute drive away from the Garden.
RHS Gardens Harlow Carr is 2 miles from Harrogate Station.