Loading, please wait...
Enjoy cheap and reliable travel insurance with our Bronze level cover policy, offering affordable cover to protect you on holiday.
Travel insurance to keep you happy
Choosing the right holiday insurance should be just as important as picking the perfect hotel - you want to ensure you've got a good policy in place to allow for peace of mind during your travels. At Holiday Extras, we offer competitive travel insurance on a single or annual trip policy - we provide several options with different levels of cover depending on your needs.
Why choose Bronze cover?
Introducing our lowest yet fully comprehensive level of cover, the Bronze package is our most affordable single trip travel insurance policy. Our Silver cover, Gold cover and Platinum cover offer higher levels of protection but with Bronze cover, we've ensured you'll receive an appropriate amount of cover for a great price - so you leave equipped with the absolute essentials. Be sure that you check the cover levels are adequate for your holiday
As part of medical emergency cover, you are also insured for repatriation back to the UK, so you don't need to worry about racking up a huge medical bill if you get into difficulty while abroad.
The Bronze package provides cover across UK, Europe and Worldwide on a single or annual trip basis.
How long is a "single trip"?
We can cover you for one trip of up to 365 days.
Looking for an annual multi-trip policy?
If you're a more frequent traveller, we recommend taking out the annual multi-trip policy. With a single payment you are covered for an unlimited number of trips, each up to 32 days, across a 12 month period.
What am I covered for?
|Medical emergency & repatriation|
- £1000 cancellation cover per person. From the minute you receive your policy schedule to the moment you step on the plane - we've got you covered should you have to cancel.
- £5 million medical cover per person. A broken bone or sudden illness can disrupt your holiday but knowing we'll pick up the medical bill should ease the stress.
- £500 personal possessions cover per person. If you experience a loss, damage or theft to your luggage and belongings, with personal possessions cover they can be replaced.
- Loss of Passport - with a Bronze level policy, you can receive up to £250 cover for the loss of your passport.
Looking to book for multiple trips?
If you require holiday insurance for more than one trip across 12 months, then we have an annual travel insurance policy offering the maximum level of cover on a multi-trip basis. With much higher protection and flexible premium benefits, should you wish to add additional cover options such as winter sports cover-including ski equipment hire and piste closure - then the annual multi-trip cover for your travels may suit you better.
Will you be travelling with a pre-existing medical condition?
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions then its important you let us know. Whether you decide to book via our simple online booking system or UK based call centre, with your condition in mind we can provide affordable holiday insurance. Our medical insurance ensures fairly priced comprehensive cover for our customers with pre-existing medical conditions.
Holiday Extras Policy Wording
Want to find out more about your Bronze level travel insurance? Read all about the different cover levels on our policy wording.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd and Holiday Extras Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 and Holiday Extras Ltd 01693250 are registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.