Back To The Future The Musical
Coming Soon - Great Scott! Don't be late getting your tickets for 1.21 gigawatts of electrifying fun with the Back To The Future Musical
From movie co-writers Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis. Join Marty McFly and Doc Brown on this thrilling adventure through time as Marty desperately tries to get back... to the future!
Hitting the Adelphi Theatre and featuring popular songs from the original Back To The Future such as The Power of Love, Johnny B. Goode and Earth Angel alongside new tunes from Alan Silvestri of Avengers: Endgame fame and Glen Ballard, this outstanding musical will have you bopping along like its 1955. Or 1985.
You'll find it easy to book a theatre break with Holiday Extras, simply enter your dates, choose your tickets and pick one of our top London hotels! We'll send you a confirmation email with everything you need to know. A theatre break package will save you the hassle of finding your own hotel and matching up your dates - we've done all the leg work for you and it can even save you some money.
The full Back To The Future Musical experience
Get the full experience of the Back To The Future musical with tickets in the "McFly Zone". Rows A-D at the Adelphi Theatre willl put you right up close to Marty and The Pinheads for the ultimate Rock 'n' Roll party.
Back To The Future The Musical with a hotel
Why don't you make like a tree... And book a stay at a hotel along with your tickets to the show? No need to hit 88mph on the way home, or risk a tardy slip, simply make the most of your trip!
Hotels close to the Adelphi Theatre
- Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment - This sophisticated and chic hotel is just a 20 minute tube ride or a 30 minute walk from the Adelphi Theatre.
- Hilton London Kensington - In the Holland Park area of London which is well known for its elegant buildings, the Hilton London Kensington is a 30 minute tube or a 1 hr 30 minute walk from the theatre.
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury - This is a 4-star, family-friendly hotel that's just a 25 minute walk or a 15 minute ride on public transport.
- Holiday Inn Regents Park - This hotel offers comfort and convenience from a well-known hotel chain on a quiet London street. 15 minutes on the tube or a 30 minute walk to get to the Adelphi Theatre.
- Leonardo Royal St Pauls - Enjoy the swimming pool and spa at the Leonardo Royal St Pauls. 17 minutes on the underground or a 25 minute walk to the theatre.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge - 2 on-site bars, a swimming pool and a sauna? Sounds like the perfect relaxing stopover hotel. 25 minutes on the tube or a 50 minute walk to the Adelphi Theatre.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long is Back To The Future The Musical?
The show runs for 2 hours and 40 minutes including a 20 minute intermission.
Does the show use any special effects?
Yes, throughout the show there will be flashing lights, strobe lighting, smoke, haze and pyrotechnics.
What is the recommended age for the show?
The recommended age for audience members is 6 and above, children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre.
Where is the Back To The Future Musical playing?
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach