Mamma Mia! The Musical
Returning Summer 2021 - The musical sensation, Mamma Mia! returns to the Novello Theatre this summer so grab your tickets to a truly original musical experience.
This on-stage rom-com will have you dancing in the aisles as we join a young woman on the verge of getting married as she seeks to discover the truth of her father's identity. Three men from her mother's past are brought to an idyllic Greek island to relive the past, all set to some of the greatest hits of super band, Abba.
Booking a hotel stay for your trip to the theatre is nice and simple, all you need to do is enter your travel dates and our online booking system will find the best offers available for you. Pick your favourite hotel and we'll bundle your theatre tickets and hotel stay information into one easy booking confirmation which we'll send directly to you, it's as easy as that! Booking your theatre break online with Holiday Extras can save you time, money and hassle.
Mamma Mia! The Musical tickets + hotel package
Enjoy your west-end night out with a hotel stay after the show, no need to rush home after the applause. Check out the best hotels near the Novello Theatre.
- Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment - Enjoy a stay in this luxury hotel with a restaurant and a stylish rooftop bar. The Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment is just a 30-minute walk from the Novello Theatre.
- Hilton London Kensington - With modern rooms and a 24hr fitness centre the Hilton London Kensington is situated in the Holland Park District and is about a 30-minute tube ride from the theatre.
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury - The Holiday Inn Bloomsbury is a 4-star hotel which offers a family friendly stay for a great price. Just a 20-minute walk or a 10-minute tube ride.
- Holiday Inn Regents Park - In central London, the Holiday Inn Regents Park is just a 25-minute tube ride from the Novello Theatre and offers comfort and convenience.
- Leonardo Royal St Pauls - With 4-star facilities such as a swimming pool and spa, the Leonardo Royal St Pauls is just a 16-minute ride on the tube or a 20-minute walk to the theatre.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge - The Leonardo Tower Bridge is just a 47-minute walk or a 26-minute tube ride to the Novello Theatre. This 4-star hotel boasts a pool, sauna and 2 in-house bars.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs Mamma Mia the musical kid-friendly?
The Mamma Mia! Musical is suitable for children 5 years old and above.
Where is the Mamma Mia! Musical?
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach