Lanzarote Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Lanzarote Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £2.72 and FREE cancellations on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Arrecife Airport up to 3 days before travel*
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Year-round sunshine, golden beaches and lunar-like scenery make the third-largest Canary Island the perfect getaway. Our cheap Lanzarote Airport transfers will get you to your resort quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you great savings on both shared and private taxi transfers from Lanzarote Airport.
We work with only trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 resorts across the world. Our transfers from Lanzarote Airport serve dozens of popular hotels in resorts throughout the island. Whether you're looking for shared transfers from Lanzarote Airport to Playa Blanca or a private Lanzarote Airport taxi, we'll have an option to suit you. All our private transfers guarantee door to door service too!
Winter Sun in Lanzarote
With temperatures in the 20s, sunbathing in January is a reality in Lanzarote. It's easy to see why it's one of the best winter sun destinations. Escape the bleak British winters and enjoy a staggering 10 hours of sun a day. With our cheap Lanzarote airport transfers, a winter sun holiday is more affordable than you think. Our prices start from under £3.00 for a shared shuttle transfer from Arrecife airport to Costa Teguise.
Cheap Lanzarote Airport Transfers from only £2.72
Explore shared and private Lanzarote transfers which deliver you to resorts across the island in as little as 20 minutes with prices from under £3.00
|Airport Transfers in Lanzarote|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Puerto del Carmen||30 minutes||£3.73 (Shared Shuttle)|
|Puerto del Carmen||20 minutes||£5.10 (Shared Shuttle - 4 stops max)|
|Playa Blanca||30 minutes||£37.87 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Playa Blanca||30 minutes||£62.31 (Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 3 people)|
|Costa Teguise||45 minutes||£2.72 (shared shuttle)|
|Costa Teguise||30 minutes||£39.08 (Minibus for 8 people)|
How do Lanzarote Airport Transfers work?
Want to know more about how our airport transfers in Lanzarote work? Watch our holiday transfer video below to find out how you can enjoy less hassle and more holiday.
What transfer options from Lanzarote Airport are available?
Holiday Extras offer a fantastic range of private and shared transfers from Lanzarote Airport :
Shuttle Transfers - Lanzarote Airport
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles - which will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll save a good few minutes on your journey time.
Private Transfers in Lanzarote
- Ideal if you've opted for a villa or private accommodation, our Lanzarote private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, Lanzarote private transfers are great for families and small groups.
- Why not push the boat out and arrive in luxury? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Arrecife airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort and won't break the bank.
- Wheelchair Adapted Transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer door to door service to your accommodation.
Group Travel Options
- Fantastic for groups, we also offer minibus transfers, seating up to 12 passengers to all main resorts from Arrecife Airport. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Lanzarote airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Booked a return transfer from the airport to the villa in Puerto del Carmen. Went like clockwork, clear instructions and friendly professional staff. Thank you once again.9 out of 10
Lanzarote Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Lanzarote transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Airport Transfer in Lanzarote?
Pre-booking your Lanzarote Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you start your holiday the hassle-free way. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Lanzarote Airport arrivals hall, so there's no queues or waiting required.
Arrecife Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Lanzarote Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. Make sure you print a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Arrecife and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Lanzarote, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Arrecife Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back to Lanzarote airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Lanzarote Transfer Destinations
Wherever you're staying on the island, you'll be able to find a transfer option to suit you. Secure your Playa Blanca transfer for less than £5.00 per person or pick up a bargain Costa Teguise transfer for less than £3.00 per person. If you've opted to stay at another resort, then we offer great savings on Puerto del Carmen too.
We also have a fantastic choice of low-cost airport transfers across Spain, to popular resorts such as;
A bit about Lanzarote
Boasting some of the best beaches in the whole of the Canaries, there is so much more to Lanzarote than its stunning coastline. Venture inland and you can't fail to be blown away by its spectacular lunar-like landscape. A visit to the Timanfaya National Park to see the impact of the last volcanic eruption over 200 years ago is an absolute must. The volcano-top restaurant even harnesses the geothermal heat to cook all its food!
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Lanzarote. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Lanzarote transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Lanzarote Arrecife Airport (ACE) and dropping off in Costa Teguise via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top