Orlando Airport Transfers
Orlando has long been regarded as the ultimate destination for thrills, spills and adventures. With countless theme parks, museums and attractions, one thing is certain; you won't find yourself bored. Our Orlando shuttle transfers and low-cost Orlando taxis get you to the heart of the action quickly, cheaply and hassle-free.
Our Orlando International Airport Transfers to International Drive take as little as 35 minutes. Get to the Universal and Disney World Theme Parks from Orlando Airport in under 1 hour.
Book your cheap airport transfers from Orlando International Airport through Holiday Extras from under £15, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
|💸 Incredible value:||Shared shuttle transfer|
|🌍 The best of both worlds:||Speedy shuttle transfer|
|👪 For small groups:||Private taxi transfer|
|💜 A touch of luxury:||Private executive transfer|
|🚌 Best for large groups:||Minibus or coach transfer|
We have a huge range of Orlando Airport Transfers, including Orlando shuttle transfers, taxis and private transfers.
Popular transfer destinations include:
- Universal Studios- 55 mins
- International Drive- 35 mins
- Port Canaveral- 45 mins
- Disney World- 90 mins
- Kissimmee- 60 mins
Pre-book your transfers from Orlando Airport for fantastic savings on low-cost resort shuttles and MCO Airport taxis. Transportation from Orlando MCO Airport costs as little as £13.10, and you get to choose from a brilliant range of top-rated, trusted airport transfers.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Orlando from £13.10
|Orlando International Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Universal Studios||55 minutes||£14.95 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|International Drive||35 minutes||£13.10 (Private MPV for 6 people)|
|Port Canaveral||45 minutes||£24.33 (Private MPV for 6 people)|
|Disney World/td>||1 hour 20 minutes||£18.89 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kissimmee||1 hour||£22.95 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Orlando International Airport. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a fantastic range of low-cost airport transfers throughout the USA. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Orlando Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?Once you've booked your transfer from Orlando Airport through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Keep a hard copy of this safe, as you'll need when you land before you board your transport.
How do I get from the Orlando airport to my hotel?
- Once you've collected your suitcases from Baggage Reclaim, your transfer will be outside Arrivals waiting for you.
- If you've gone for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holidaymakers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the actual drop off order when you reach Orlando will depend on where everyone else is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will have a sign with your name on. As the transfer will be solely for you, they'll take you directly to your accommodation.
- When you meet your driver/representative, make sure you only hand over the portion of your confirmation required for the outbound transfer, as you'll need the return part for your journey back!
- All this information will also be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my flight is delayed?Don't worry - we've got it covered! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to advise them what's happened. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, then they can sort out alternative arrangements to collect you from Orlando Airport and get you to your hotel as planned.
What about when it's time to come home?
When it's time to bid farewell the entertainment capital of the world, here are a few tips for your transfer back to Orlando Airport.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the details of everything you need to know about your return journey. Just have a word with them on your outbound transfer.
- Your e-ticket will also contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- Top tip: Whatever type of Orlando airport transfer you're booked on, we recommend you're ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
What is the cheapest transportation from Orlando airport to Disney World?Our shuttle transfers tend to be the best value for money, so keep a look out for these when you make your search. If you are travelling in a larger group, however, it could work out cheaper to book a larger vehicle such a minibus, and split the cost.
How much is an airport taxi at Orlando?A taxi transfer from Orlando Airport costs from around £17.39 in a taxi for 4 at full capacity, to the centre of the city.
Does Orlando airport offer shuttle service?The airport itself doesn't offer a shuttle service, but you can instead opt to book with one of our trusted transfer providers to get you where you ned to go with the minimum of fuss.
How much is a transfer from Orlando airport to International Drive?A private car for four at full capacity costs from £17.39 per person.
Why Pre Book Your Orlando Airport Transfers?
Pre-booking your Orlando Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you don't have to wait in long queues at the airport taxi rank and that everything is paid for in advance, so there are no hidden costs when you reach your resort.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- When you book, you will get an email confirmation. This is super important, as you'll need it when you take your transfers, so even if you take nothing else, take a print out of this (although we'd also recommend taking clothes, shoes, etc).
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Florida. Really, it's that simple.
At the Airport
- When you touch down in Orlando, go and fight through baggage reclaim to get your luggage, then head through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your coach.
- For those of you on a private transfer, you will see a person with your name on a board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, we know that, so we have put a plan together, just in case it's your plane that's delayed. Simply call the number on your confirmation, and let your supplier know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Orlando, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfers are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
If there was a competition for the coolest place on Earth, Orlando would surely win. With more theme parks than you can shake a stick at, a space centre, world-class shopping and dining and beautiful, chilled out natural wonders, there really is something for everyone.
The biggest draw in Orlando is the parks. Universal, Disney World, the list goes on and on, and you could easily fill weeks just going around the attractions on offer. If you're visiting Orlando specifically for the theme parks, it's perfectly possible to hop between them, just make sure you plan your priorities upfront. If you can't leave without visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, hit Universal Studios early and beat the queues. Or, if Animal Kingdom is calling you, plan the rest of your visits around that. There's so much to see and do, that it's easy to get caught up in the excitement and miss something really awesome, so a little forward thinking goes a really long way.
If you're heading for Universal Studios, take a look at our dedicated page here.
Orlando offers visitors tons more besides thrills and spills. International Drive is the heart and soul of the city, centrally located with shops, restaurants and a giant Ferris wheel with jaw-dropping views over the city. Or head out of the hustle and bustle of the city and escape to the serene beauty of Kissimmee Lakefront Park. Although it's in the centre of the city, it feels a world away from the excitement and general hubbub of Orlando.
If you want to see something a little more cosmic, head for the Kennedy Space Centre, one of NASA's crucial hubs of spaceflight. If you're really lucky, you might even get to see a launch from this historic site, the take-off point for all of the Moon missions.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Orlando Airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest transfer is an Orlando Airport shuttle. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers so will take a more scenic route to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private SUVs and minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Orlando summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Orlando Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top