Warner Bros. Studio Tour London -
The Making of Harry Potter
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stroll through the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall? To discover the magic behind how Harry Potter and his friends fly? To taste the Wizarding World's favourite drink, Butterbeer? At the Studio Tour, you'll be able experience all of these things and so much more.
The Studio Tour is the production home of all eight Harry Potter films located beside Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, a purpose-built, state-of-the-art film and television studio! This incredible experience is a must for anyone who is spellbound by the Harry Potter film series. The Studio Tour offers up a treasure trove of props, costumes and sets, with something new to discover around every corner.
Our package deals are designed to save you money and give you a convenient stay close to the attraction. Trips to London can be expensive if you book your accommodation separately - let us work a little magic for you! 2022 dates are now on sale. So, what are you waiting for? Book your spellbinding staycation today.
Planning your trip with Holiday Extras
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter + Hotel stay & breakfast for two
To help you get the most out of your trip, why not book a money-saving package that includes an overnight stay at a nearby hotel along with your tickets for the Studio Tour. With options located less than 15 minutes away they're ideal if you want to arrive early to spend hours and hours soaking up the Studio Tour or need a place to wind down after calling 'Mischief Managed' on the whole day. Less stress. More magic.
- Tickets for the Studio Tour
- Overnight stay at a 4-star hotel
- Breakfast included
How do I get from the hotels to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London?
- Jurys Inn Watford - By car the hotel is approx. 10-15 minutes away. Alternatively, it's an 8 minute walk to Watford Junction, where you can hop on the official Studio Tour Shuttle Bus and it will take you straight there. Buses run every 20 minutes, take 15 minutes and cost £3.00 pp for a return.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel - If you're driving the journey will typically take between 55 minutes - 1hr 20 minutes. By public transport the journey will take around 1 hr 30 minutes.
At the Studio Tour visitors are invited to go behind the scenes and:
- Explore authentic sets. Walk in the footsteps of all your favourite characters as you experience countless special sets including the Great Hall, Forbidden Forest, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9 ¾.
- Discover the real-life magic behind spellbinding special effects, along with visual and creature effects. Experience green screen technology used in Quidditch first-hand, learn how intricate prosthetics transformed actors into Gringotts goblins and how life-size animatronics brought Buckbeak the Hippogriff to life.
- Spot all your favourite props, from the big to the small - Harry's first Golden Snitch to a giant model of Hogwarts Castle. Delight in the attention to detail and artistry that could be easily missed on screen, like the 950 filled potion jars lining the walls of the Potions classroom.
- Enjoy a closer look at the costumes worn by well-loved characters. From Quidditch uniforms to Yule Ball robes, you'll be able to see all the hidden details on these beautifully embroidered costumes.
Coming up at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Magical Mischief - Running 22nd January - 1st May 2022. Brand new for 2022, learn how your favourite mischievous moments, magical pranks and mishaps from the films were brought to the screen.
- Dark Arts - Running 23rd September - 6th November 2022. Dark Arts will be returning for Hallowe'en in 2022, with over 100 floating pumpkins in the magnificent Great Hall, as well as a spooky feast of lollipops and red apples dressed along the tables.
- Hogwarts In The Snow - Running 12th November 2022 - 15th January 2023. Experience the magic of the Wizarding World at the most magical time of the year: Christmas! Sets including the Great Hall, Gryffindor common room, the Weasley's kitchen and the Hogwarts Castle will undergo an awe-inspiring, festive transformation. Please note: This event is currently only on sale up until 31st December 2022.
Covid-secure measures at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
To help keep everyone safe, a number of measures and changes to the Studio Tour experience have been implemented:
- Ticket numbers limited to encourage social distancing
- Staff and all visitors (aged 11 and up) are required to wear a face covering
- Enhanced cleaning is in place (with extra emphasis on high touch points)
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout
- Visitors are asked to use cashless payment methods
Visit the Studio Tour website for more information on their safety measures.
'Wizarding World' and all related names, characters and indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Wizarding World publishing rights © JKR. (s22)