Loading, please wait...
Tickets to RHS Garden Bridgewater plus a guide book + return shuttle bus and an overnight stay at a nearby hotel, including breakfast, from £82 per person!
This offer includes...Tickets to RHS Garden Bridgewater
Overnight stay in a double room at a nearby Manchester hotel
A delicious Breakfast the following morning
A RHS Garden Bridgewater guidebook
A return shuttle bus to and from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station to RHS Garden Bridgewater
£82pp price is based on 2 adults sharing a double room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly on Sundays to Thursdays throughout the offer period. Subject to availability, correct at the time of writing.
Entry to RHS Garden Bridgewater...
RHS Garden Bridgewater is the fifth RHS garden and one of the largest gardening projects undertaken in Europe in recent years.
It's a bloomin' marvelous place! The gardens at RHS Garden Bridgewater are simply stunning, with a wide range of plants and flowers to admire. Whether you're a seasoned green-fingered gardener or just love to stop and smell the roses, there's something here for everyone.
Here are some of the many reasons to visit RHS Garden Bridgewater this year:
- The RHS Garden Bridgewater boasts 154 acres of stunning gardens, showcasing a wide range of plants and flowers from all over the world. The gardens are designed to be accessible to all, with a range of different paths and routes to explore.
- The garden has several unique features that make it stand out from other gardens, such as the Walled Garden, the Chinese Streamside Garden, and the Weston Walled Garden, which is the largest restoration project of its kind in Europe.
- Immerse yourself in a heritage landscape transformed into an iconic RHS Garden blending world-class horticulture and striking architectural planting.
- A great destination for families, with plenty of activities and events to keep children entertained. There are dedicated play areas for kids, as well as family-friendly events throughout the year.
- Situated on the historic grounds of Worsley New Hall, and many of the original features have been incorporated into the design of the gardens. This makes the garden a fascinating destination for history buffs, as well as nature lovers.
...packaged with a top nearby hotel
After exploring the gardens, spend the night at a top, nearby hotel for the perfect end to your evening.
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly
1 Piccadilly Place, Auburn St
On-site restaurant and bar
Located in the heart of the city, just around the corner from Manchester Piccadilly train station, DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly is a brilliant base for your short break. The hotel boasts a range of 4-star facilities including complimentary chocolate chip cookies on arrival, an award-winning restaurant and bar, stylish lounge, fitness centre and spacious rooms equipped with all the creature comforts like free Wi-Fi, power shower, flat screen TV and more.
RHS shuttle bus service runs between Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and RHS Garden Bridgewater, 7 days a week.
Bus shuttle timetable:
Manchester Piccadilly Train Station departs: Monday to Friday - 9.35 and 11.35, Saturday - 9.35 and 11.35, Sunday & Bank Holidays - 9.20 and 11.20*
RHS Garden Bridgewater departs: Monday to Friday - 14:35 and 16:45, Saturday - 14:35 and 16:35, Sunday & Bank Holidays - 14:20 and 16:20*
*We strongly advise customer to check RHS Garden Bridgewater website before travelling for the latest bus shuttle departure times, as timetable is subject to change.