Why choose Gold cover?
Our Gold package provides comprehensive cover and is available on both single trip and annual multi-trip policies. By opting for the Gold cover, you are entitled to the same types of cover as Bronze and Silver cover but with higher levels of cover..
- Single Trip: we can cover you for one trip of up to 365 days.
- Annual multi-trip: you are entitled to cover for an unlimited amount of trips across 12 months given that each trip does not exceed 45 days.
Our Gold cover offers a range of benefits:
|Emergency medical and repatriation expenses|
|Curtailment and loss of holiday|
|Passport and other documents|
|Baggage Delay (outward journey)|
|Legal costs and expenses|
|Scheduled airline failure|
|End supplier failure|
*Or as specified on your schedule
We pride our Gold cover policy on its flexibility, so you can make adjustments to suit your needs.
Whether you choose to book via our UK based call centre team or simple online booking system, we offer additional covers to upgrade your Gold package. For example, adrenaline junkies looking to take to the slopes can add our winter sports cover - taking care of the hired ski equipment to avalanche cover.
With our Gold cover, you have the option to upgrade your policy with additional cover for things like:
- Winter sports - if you're planning to do some skiing or other winter sports during your trip, then get yourself and your equipment insured with our winter sports add-on.
- Gadget insurance - get your tech insured against accidental damage, loss, theft and unauthorised usage when on holiday. Choose from three levels of cover, suited to the overall value of the tech you'll be bringing on holiday.
- Car hire excess insurance - if you're renting a car during your trip, then it's worth considering adding car hire excess insurance to your policy as this could protect you against any excess fees should the rental vehicle need repairs.
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number: 769884. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.