Barcelona Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Barcelona Airport transfers with prices starting from under £10 and FREE cancellations on a great range of shared and private transfers.
Looking for low cost, top rated and hassle-free airport transfers from Barcelona? You're in the right place! Here at Holiday Extras, we find you brilliant deals on shared and private transport.
With our Barcelona Airport transfers, we take the hard work out of finding transfers to Spanish resorts. We offer speedy transfers to popular locations including;
- The city centre - Taxi transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 30 minutes
- Salou - Shuttle transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Lloret de Mar - Taxi transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Barcelona Port - Taxi transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 1 hour
- Vilanova i la Geltrú - Taxi transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 40 minutes
- Andorra de la Ville - Taxi transfer time from Barcelona Airport: 3 hours
Cheap Transfers from Barcelona Airport from £8.55
Barcelona Airport Transfers - Prices and Journey Times
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Barcelona City Centre||30 minutes||£8.61 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Lloret de Mar||2 hours 30 minutes||£12.05 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Sitges||25 minutes||£26.56 (Executive transfer for 4 people)|
|Salou||3 hours||£17.18 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Girona||1 hour 20 minutes||£27.57 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Andorra de la Ville||3 hours||£41.28 (Taxi for 4 people)|
Note: The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Prices calculated on one passenger travelling one way from Barcelona Airport.
What Barcelona Airport transfer options are available?
If you're looking for some excellent Barcelona Airport transfers we have a variety of options available to suit a whole host of requirements, from private taxis to coaches perfect for large groups.
Shared Shuttle Transfers
For easy Barcelona Airport Transfers you can hop on one of our shared shuttles with fellow holiday-makers and we'll get you where you need to be with a maximum of 8 stops along the way.
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
Looking for something a little faster? Our speedy shuttle transfers work along the same lines as the shared shuttles, but with just 4 stops they'll have you at your hotel much quicker!
If you don't want to share your trip from Barcelona Airport then book one of our private transfers. These airport taxis will whisk your party, and just your party, to your holiday destination with as little fuss as possible.
Private Executive Transfers
Treat yourself to a luxury transfer in one of our private executive taxis. With BMWs and Mercedes, these transfers are a VIP experience for you and your family or friends as you head to your destination.
Got a few more people than the standard car-full to transport? Our private minibus can fit up to 22 passengers and will take you to your destination with no additional stops along the way, making it perfect for stag/hen dos, big family holidays or a host of other trips.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
If you or anyone in your party has mobility issues then our wheelchair adapted transfers will help you get from A to B with minimum hassle. Get your holiday off to the right start with these no fuss transfers.
Private Coach Transfer
Planning the holiday to end all holidays with everyone you know? Or maybe its a wedding abroad? Our private coaches can transport up to 60 passengers and comes with a representative to help you get everything organised. Splitting the cost of the coach between everyone travelling can be a great way to get some cheap Barcelona Airport Transfers.
You can find the full details of all the airport transfer vehicles and options that we provide by clicking the button below:
Barcelona Transfers in 5 Simple Steps
- Use the booking engine to fill out your travel details
- Select your transfers from Barcelona Airport from the options
- Book your transfer
- Print off your confirmation email and e ticket
- Meet your driver in the arrivals hall
Barcelona Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- After landing in Barcelona, make your way to the arrivals hall, stopping to collect your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on the type of transfer you have chosen. Those of you on a shared shuttle will be met by a representative, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone holding a sign with your name on it.
- Your representative or driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and another transfer will be arranged.
What shall I do when it's time to come home?
When the time comes to say adios to Spain, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport is as easy as the first one.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Barcelona Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Barcelona to Lloret de Mar Airport Transfers
Get from Barcelona Airport to beautiful Lloret de Mar in just 2 hours 30 minutes with our transfers, with prices starting under £13.00.
Check out the pages below for more information on some popular airport transfer destinations.
We also offer fantastic value airport transfers around the world. Check out our page for great deals.
Barcelona Airport Taxis
We have a fantastic range of Barcelona Airport taxis. All our taxi transfers are door to door and fantastic value. Pre-booking your Barcelona Airport taxi means no long queues at the taxi rank, and no hidden costs when you reach your hotel.
An Introduction to Barcelona
Barcelona is one of the jewels of Spain, a city full of culture and home to 20 Michelin stars for the foodies out there. Enjoy a drink at the first ever Ice Bar on a beach or take in some culture at Sagrada Familia, one of the most popular landmarks of Antoni Gaudi. Check out our range of exciting Barcelona attractions and make the most of your time in this beautiful city.Top