Loading, please wait...
Tickets to RHS Garden Wisley plus a guide book and an overnight stay at the nearby Doubletree By Hilton Woking, including breakfast, from £55 per person!
This offer includes...Tickets to RHS Garden Wisley
Overnight stay at Doubletree By Hilton Woking
Breakfast the next morning
A RHS Garden Wisley guidebook
£55 is based on 2 people sharing a double room including breakfast at the Doubletree By Hilton Woking on selected dates during the offer period
Entry to RHS Garden Wisley...
Wisley is the historic home of the RHS and houses one of the largest plant collections in the world.
The gorgeous surroundings of RHS Garden Wisley make for a blooming day out, whether you want to brush up on your horticultural knowledge at the Home of Gardening Science, take a moment in the Wellbeing Garden or let the kids play in the Back to Nature Garden.
Here are some of the many reasons to visit RHS Garden Wisley this year:
- Explore the lush jungle of the spectacular Glasshouse and home to RHS's world-class tender plant collection.
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through a collection of magnificent centre-old trees, as you wonder through the Pinetum in amazement.
- Take in breath-taking panoramic views across their flagship garden from the Sky Terrace.
- Grow at RHS Garden Wisley's free daily talks, demonstrations and interactive sessions at Hilltop Live.
- Whatever the weather children can blow off steam in the new Soft Play area in the Glasshouse Cafe.
- Choice of delicious food and drink in a range of cafes and restaurants, plus discover RHS Exclusive Collections in their shop.
...packaged with a top nearby hotel
After exploring the gardens, spend the night at a top, nearby hotel for the perfect end to your evening.
Doubletree By Hilton Woking
Located only a half-mile from Woking rail station, which provides easy access to London, this hotel is perfectly situated for you to get the most out of your break.
RHS Garden Wisley runs a shuttle bus service from the station (weekends in January, and daily from the 4th February). If you prefer to drive yourself, there is ample free parking.