Up to 12% off your travel insurance policy with our 2021 discount code*
Here at Holiday Extras, we understand how stressful it can be to organise a holiday - that's why we've done the legwork for you, and provided you with our very own travel insurance discount code allowing up to an extra 12% saving when you book your policy with us.
Complete the form at the top left of the page and click "get a quote" to be taken through to our policies with the discount applied. We offer different levels of cover to ensure you can tailor your insurance to suit your requirements. There are four levels in total - Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum which vary in price according to how comprehensive they are. We've constructed an easy-to-follow table so you can see exactly what will be covered under each level as well as the excess, making it easy for you to compare the four types and decide which is the best option for you.
What kind of travel insurance policies are there to choose from?
We're firm believers in a hassle-free holiday experience, which is why we endeavour to cover you for every eventuality and occasion, from single trip travel insurance to policies dedicated to specific sporting activities (scuba-diving, hiking, windsurfing) and everything in between. Below are a few examples of the types of insurance we offer, and the best part? You'll get an extra 12% off.
Travelling is a fantastic way to celebrate reaching 65, but don't let the worry of a high premium prevent you from enjoying the luxury of your well-earned time away. Our discount travel insurance for seniors is a great way to cut the cost of your policy without compromising on comprehensive cover. We now have no age limit on our single trip policies.
Thinking of holidaying a little closer to home this year? Whilst insuring yourself for a trip within the UK may not strike you as a priority, having that safety net means you can travel with peace of mind - after all, holidays are meant for relaxing! Use our voucher codes for up to 12% off our already reasonable prices, and enjoy the best that Britain has to offer knowing you're covered.
Interrailing is a great way to see the world on a shoestring budget, and by using our promo codes to get an extra 12% off, you can keep your holiday insurance cheap to match. It can be quite tricky organising your itinerary for the trip, but arranging your travel insurance needn't be - use our easy-to-follow booking process to get a free quote in minutes.
Are any policies excluded from the discount?
Our travel insurance discount code can be applied to any of the policies we offer so you can enjoy great value cover no matter your circumstances. Please note, however, that due to the nature of medical travel insurance we are only able to apply the 12% discount to the non-medical portion of the cover.
Terms and conditions
12% discount is valid on the base rate of your travel insurance and does not apply to the medical cover cost or additional options added on during the booking process
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance UK Limited. Great Lakes Insurance UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13436330 and whose registered office address is 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, United Kingdom, EC3M 5BN. Great Lakes Insurance UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number 955859. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting; register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 0800 111 6768.