Quad Biking Travel Insurance

So you're a thrill-seeker? At Holiday Extras, we want to make sure we find you the best travel insurance policy suited to your personal needs. Quad bikes can go up to a whopping 80 mph, so even if you're a pro, let's make sure you've got the right insurance to cover you!

Whether you decide to just rent one for an adrenaline-filled day or you plan to zip around from town to town with your friends, we can offer you comprehensive travel insurance for your quad bike

Additional Activity Policies

While you will need our main policies for when you are abroad, they might not cover for higher risk more extreme sports. To be covered when you are at one with the quad bike you will need to take out Extra Activity Pack 3 with prices starting from *

Quad biking is covered in our sports Additional Activity Pack 3 under the proviso that you are wearing the necessary safety equipment — a helmet. In order to legally rent a quad bike you will need:

  • To be at least 17 years old
  • Have a full, valid UK car driving license, or
  • Have a full motorbike license

Our policies

We offer both single-trip and annual multi-trip policies for you to take your pick from. Our single-trip policy covers you for one trip up to 365 days, so if you're doing one big summer blow-out with your friends, then we have a single-trip policy could be the thing to kick start your quad biking adventure. Conversely, you might want to consider taking out an annual policy if you intend to make two or more trips per year.

We have 4 brand-new levels of cover to suit your specific holiday needs:

Baggage cover
Cancellation cover
Medical cover
£5 million
£10 million
£10 million
£10 million
Excess charge
Lost passport
Personal money
Wedding cover
Gadget cover

Quad Biking Destinations

You'll be surprised with how many locations offer quad bike rentals for the adventurous tourist. Here is a list of a few that we recommend for the ultimate (and safe!) quad biking experience:

Quad biking abroad

Top tips

    Let's just reiterate this one: make sure you're wearing a helmet and appropriate protective clothing and footwear!

    Remember to watch your speed and make sure if you're on a party island like Ibiza you remain tee-total on your vehicle.

    Quad bikes can be an incredibly fun part of your holiday, but you must always remember they can be unsafe, or even dangerous, if common-sense and caution isn't applied when riding them.

    Check your gear! While you might be the safest driver ever, always check that your quad bike is fit to ride on roads and isn't faulty in any way.

    Make sure you're riding with at least one other person in case you get into any accidents.

    Remember you're not the only person on the roads! You're in charge of a powerful vehicle and if you're driving too fast or recklessly, you will be putting other drivers and pedestrians in danger and that's not what we want for you!

Why choose Holiday Extras?

  • - Voted best insurance provider 12 years running.
  • - Policies with no excess available.
  • - UK based contact centre and 24/7 helpline.
  • - No maximum age on single trip policies.
  • - Over 25 years experience selling Travel Insurance.

*† If you need to seek medical attention whilst abroad, please ensure that you contact the 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service for help and advice before treatment, where possible, full details can be found within the policy wording.

Holiday Extras Cover Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848, Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 is registered in England and Wales. Registered address, Ashford road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF

Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is registered in Ireland No. 306045. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac’s Registered Office is First Floor, Rineanna House, Shannon Free Zone, Shannon, County Clare, Republic of Ireland. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. The nature and extent of consumer protections may differ from those for firms based in the UK. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website, our FRN is 203320.