Loading, please wait...
Quad Biking Travel Insurance
So you're a thrill-seeker? At Holiday Extras, we want to make sure we find you the best travel insurance policy suited to your personal needs. Quad bikes can go up to a whopping 80 mph, so even if you're a pro, let's make sure you've got the right insurance to cover you!
Whether you decide to just rent one for an adrenaline-filled day or you plan to zip around from town to town with your friends, we can offer you comprehensive travel insurance for your quad bike
Additional Activity Policies
While you will need our main policies for when you are abroad, they might not cover for higher risk more extreme sports. To be covered when you are at one with the quad bike you will need to take out Extra Activity Pack 3 with prices starting from *
Quad biking is covered in our sports Additional Activity Pack 3 under the proviso that you are wearing the necessary safety equipment — a helmet. In order to legally rent a quad bike you will need:
- To be at least 17 years old
- Have a full, valid UK car driving license, or
- Have a full motorbike license
We offer both single-trip and annual multi-trip policies for you to take your pick from. Our single-trip policy covers you for one trip up to 365 days, so if you're doing one big summer blow-out with your friends, then we have a single-trip policy could be the thing to kick start your quad biking adventure. Conversely, you might want to consider taking out an annual policy if you intend to make two or more trips per year.
We have 4 brand-new levels of cover to suit your specific holiday needs:
Quad Biking Destinations
You'll be surprised with how many locations offer quad bike rentals for the adventurous tourist. Here is a list of a few that we recommend for the ultimate (and safe!) quad biking experience:
Let's just reiterate this one: make sure you're wearing a helmet and appropriate protective clothing and footwear!
Remember to watch your speed and make sure if you're on a party island like Ibiza you remain tee-total on your vehicle.
Quad bikes can be an incredibly fun part of your holiday, but you must always remember they can be unsafe, or even dangerous, if common-sense and caution isn't applied when riding them.
Check your gear! While you might be the safest driver ever, always check that your quad bike is fit to ride on roads and isn't faulty in any way.
Make sure you're riding with at least one other person in case you get into any accidents.
Remember you're not the only person on the roads! You're in charge of a powerful vehicle and if you're driving too fast or recklessly, you will be putting other drivers and pedestrians in danger and that's not what we want for you!
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- - Voted best insurance provider 12 years running.
- - Policies with no excess available.
- - UK based contact centre and 24/7 helpline.
- - No maximum age on single trip policies.
- - Over 25 years experience selling Travel Insurance.
*† If you need to seek medical attention whilst abroad, please ensure that you contact the 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service for help and advice before treatment, where possible, full details can be found within the policy wording.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 is registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.