Loading, please wait...
Italy Ski Transfers
Pre-book your Italy ski resort transfers from Turin Airport to Courmayeur with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Although most people think of Italy as the land of art, history, culture and food, those in the know go for a different reason, the beautiful ski slopes in the north. Our low cost ski transfers from Turin Airport get you to the chalets of Courmayeur in just 1 hour 45 minutes, with a range of shared and private vehicles.
Cheap Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts in Italy
|Italy Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Turin Airport to Courmayeur||1 hour 45 minutes||£96.45 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Turin Airport to Courmayeur||1 hour 45 minutes||£41.20 (Minibus for 7 people)|
Worldwide Ski Resort Transfers
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
One of the most popular destinations in the world, Italy has a lot more to offer when the snow melts for the season. Check out our Italy airport transfers for inspiration and transfers in destinations including Rome and Venice.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- So you've booked your Italy ski transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! Check your inbox, because you will receive an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off, and keep it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer!) You'll need to show or give it to your driver when you arrive at the airport, so remember to take it with you.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of the slopes.
- No, really, it's that easy.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- Once you've landed, grab your gear from luggage reclaim and head on through to the arrivals hall.
- You will find their driver either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on you confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When you're all skied-out and it's time to say addio to Italy, we ensure that your return to the airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays happen, and if it's your plane that's late, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you arrive.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Italy airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are the way to go, with room for up to 3 people.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 8 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Italy ski resort transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top