Loading, please wait...
Glasgow Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Glasgow Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £11.78pp with FREE cancellations*
Whether you're heading off on holiday or for business, check out our transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport (GLA) and London Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK). With our private transfer options, we'll pick you up from your home and deliver you right to the door of the departure terminal. We have a wide range of private vehicles - from cars, minibuses and even luxury options to get you to the airport quickly and hassle-free. You won't have to worry about airport parking or lugging your suitcases on public transport.
Compare cheap Airport transfers to and from Glasgow International and Glasgow Prestwick Airports.
Private transfers are available to and from both Glasgow Airports, check out the table below for the latest prices.
Transfer Prices To and From Glasgow Airports
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Glasgow to Glasgow International Airport (GLA)||35 minutes||£11.78 (private minivan for 7 people)|
|Glasgow to Glasgow International Airport (GLA)||35 minutes||£11.08 (private transfer for 3 people)|
|Glasgow to Glasgow International Airport (GLA)||35 minutes||£25.68 (Executive transfer for 3 people)|
|Glasgow to Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK)||50 minutes||£33.77 (private transfer for 3 people)|
Glasgow city centre to Glasgow International Airport transfers start from under £12.00 per person and deliver you directly to the terminals in just 35 minutes.
A choice of Glasgow airport transfers
Our airport transfers both to and from both Glasgow Airports are available with a wide range of vehicle options. Private transfers vary from cars that take just 3 passengers - ideal for a couple, right up to minivans for up to 7 passengers. This works out to be one of our most budget-friendly options when you divide the price by 7 passengers and is ideal if you're travelling with a large group of friends or family. We also offer executive transfers that seat up to 3 people if you fancy an extra bit of comfort.
- One of our best value options is a private minivan transfer to your destination with space for up to 7 passengers and 7 suitcases. With no stops, you will be delivered to the door of departures and taken back to your home address at the end of your holiday. You won't have to worry about potential delays on public transport or the hassle of finding airport parking.
- If you're travelling as a couple, then our private transfer cars are an ideal option. With space for a suitcase each, as well as an item of hand luggage, you'll have plenty of room for all those holiday essentials!
- If you're looking to start your holiday in style, then we also offer offer executive transfers. With room for 3 passengers, you can sit back and journey to the airport in sheer comfort.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How does it work?
I've just booked my airport transfer from Glasgow. What happens next?
- Once you've made your booking, we'll send you an email confirmation of your booking with all the details. We recommend you print this off and keep a copy handy, as you'll need to show it to your driver.
The day of your transfer to the airport
- When your holiday arrives, you simply need to pack your case, lock up and wait for your driver who will pick you up at the pre-agreed time. You can then sit back and let someone else take the strain of driving you to the airport.
- If you've booked a transfer from Glasgow airport back home, then it couldn't be simpler.
- Once you've cleared Baggage Reclaim, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you with your name on a sign.
- Or, your driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will contain all the details of what to expect, make sure you're familiar with all the information before you travel.
- As you and the rest of your party will be the only passengers on your private transfer, there won't be any additional pick ups or drop offs on the way to your destination.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you may have to be dropped off nearby. However, everything will be confirmed in your booking confirmation.
At the Airport
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Don't worry! If your flight is delayed, then we won't leave you stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up when your flight eventually lands.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Glasgow Airport transfer options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
On hand to help
Get in touch with our friendly transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Glasgow and dropping off at Glasgow International Airport (GLA) in a private minivan transfer (with 7 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top