Loading, please wait...
Singapore Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Singapore Changi Airport through Holiday Extras and from only £18.07, with FREE cancellations*.
High tech wonder, rich cultural heritage and stunning nature all come together to make Singapore a fantastic destination. There are few places on Earth which offer so much excitement and beauty, let alone packing it all into one city. Our Singapore Airport transfers offer private transfers including cars, minibuses and even private coaches to the centre of Singapore as well as other popular locations around the city, including Chinatown, Universal Studios and Legoland Resort.
Transfers from Singapore Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Chinatown||30 minutes||£18.07 (Private car for 3 people)|
|City centre||25 minutes||£29.40 (Private car for 2 people)|
|Universal Studios||40 minutes||£18.07 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Port||20 minutes||£13.25 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Grand Prix||30 minutes||£35.34 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Legoland resort||1 hour 30 minutes||£86.74 (Private car for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Use our booking engine to find and select your perfect Singapore airport transfers. (It's the one at the top of the page.)
- Into your inbox should drop a confirmation email. This is really important, as you'll need to give it to your driver when you take your transfer, so if you pack nothing else, pack this! (Although we'd also recommend clothes, shoes, etc.)
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Singapore.
- No, really, it is that easy.
Arriving at Singapore Airport
- We know that after a long flight, the last thing that you want to be doing is hanging around waiting for your transfer. So we've made the whole process so straightforward, you can even do it when totally jet-lagged.
- When you land, go and find your bags and head on through to the arrivals hall.
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall, or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen, and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If you're plane takes the scenic route or gets held up or is just generally late, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation email and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say zaijian to Singapore, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- Unless another pick up point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Singapore sits right on the southern tip of the Malaysian peninsula, and island city-state with a tropical climate and multicultural heritage. It is a popular stopover for people on long haul flights to Australasia, but whether you've got a few days or a few weeks to spend there, Singapore is a place of infinite wonder.
Surrounded by Nature
It seems a strange concept to be in a huge metropolitan city and yet still be amongst nature. But Singapore is a very green city, and is famous for its flora and fauna based attractions. The Botanic Gardens are a symbol of the city, housing the world's largest orchid collection and mazes of winding paths leading you amongst the plants and trees. Singapore also claims to have 'the best zoo in the world'. They may be a bit biased, but the attraction is superb, and a wonderful day out particular for children. Next to the zoo there is also a very special animal attraction, a night safari, where from 7.30 in the evening, visitors can explore the zoo in darkness, seeing the nocturnal creatures that remain hidden during the day. Or perhaps you like your animals more aquatic? If so, head to the S.E.A Aquarium, the largest in the world, with incredible displays of ocean species. If you simply cannot pick one, it's worth investing in a Park Hopper pass, good for entry into the zoo, the night safari, the river safari and Jurong Bird Park.
Shop 'Til You Drop
Singapore has some incredible shopping. Orchid Road is the main street and the hub of every shop you could imagine, from high street to designer and everything in between. It is also a great place to grab a bargain, as the prices on many things, including electricals are often far cheaper than they are at home. If vintage and independent wares are more your style, make a beeline for Haji Lane. Singapore's narrowest street is a colourful delight, with boutique stores selling handmade and repurposed items.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Singapore Airport transfers for between 1 and 40 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a touch of luxury, our private cars can't be beaten. With space for 4 travellers and a suitcase each, they are a convenient and stylish way to start your trip.
- Our minibuses are the perfect way to start and finish your holiday, With room for up to 8 people and 1 suitcase each, they save all the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and you know what you're getting has been paid for up front, so there's no nasty surprises when you get to your destination.
- If you want something super stylish, we have a range of luxury cars. With makes including Mercedes and BMW, these are the perfect way to start your Singapore adventure in style. Models available will depend on location.
- If you're travelling mob-handed to Singapore, we also so private coach hires. Seating up to 40 people, this is the perfect solution if you can't face the headache of organising that many taxis.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Singapore Airport FAQs
- What facilities does Singapore Airport have?
To be honest, it would quickly to say what Singapore Airport doesn't have. Consistently voted as the best airport in the world, Changi is almost a destination in itself. Along with all the regular airport stuff, restaurants, shopping etc, you can while away your time in one of the many gardens-orchids, butterfly, sunflower, take your pick-perusing the art installations, exploring the mirror maze, doing a few lengths in the pool or even sliding from the top of the terminal to the bottom in the world's tallest airport slide.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for humid Singapore days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
If you need any help....
Get in touch with our friendly UK based team, who are primed and ready to answer your Singapore transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) and dropping off in Chinatown via a private car shared between 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top