Loading, please wait...
Naples Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Naples Airport transfers with Holiday Extras, for shared and private transfers in Naples and the Amalfi Coast. with prices starting from £5.01 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Nestled in the breathtaking Campania region in southern Italy, Naples is a city renowned for its beauty. If you're planning a trip to this stunning area of Italy, then check out our great range of Naples Airport transfers. Whether you're on a city break or having a holiday on the gorgeous Amalfi Coast, our comparison site will help you secure cheap transfers from Naples Airport (NAP).
We search our range of trusted providers to bring you a top range of transfers from Naples airport. From shared shuttles, private taxi transfers and minibuses, we will have an option to suit your needs.
Whether you're looking for a Naples Airport taxi to your hotel, a private minibus transfer or even a private coach seating up to 31 people, trust Holiday Extras to find you cheap, trusted and top rated transfers from Naples Airport.
Our discounted Naples Airport transfers will take you direct to the door of many of the city's popular hotels and Naples destinations, including Naples train station (aka Napoli Centrale) and Naples port. We also serve a host of other resorts throughout the region, including Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Salerno and Ravello.
Why not pre-book your airport transfer in Naples to guarantee the best prices? It's certainly the hassle-free transfer option, as you won't have to spend your precious holiday time waiting in queues at Naples Airport taxi rank; your driver will meet you in the arrivals hall. As you pay for the Naples transfers upfront, there'll be no hidden costs when you reach your city hotel.
Travelling elsewhere in Italy? Don't worry, we don't just offer transfers from Naples Airport, but all over the country too, including:
- Rome airport transfers
- Milan airport transfers
- Pisa airport transfers
- Venice airport transfers
- Sorrento airport transfers
- Amalfi Coast airport transfers
Cheap Naples Airport Transfers from under £8.00
|Naples Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Naples city centre||15 minutes||£10.58 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Naples city centre||30 minutes||£5.01 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Sorrento||1 hour 20 minutes||£28.34 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Positano||1 hour 30 minutes||£15.32 (Minivan for 8 passengers)|
|Capri||2 hours||£91.33 (Minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Salerno||1 hour 15 minutes||£34.39 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Ravello||1 hour 30 minutes||£35.31 (Executive car for 3 people)|
Naples to Positano Airport Transfers for less than £16.00
There's so much to see and do in this beautiful corner of Italy. The historic city of Naples boasts stunning architecture, some of it remaining just as it was when first built 2000 years ago. The gorgeous Amalfi coast is one of the most picture-postcard resorts on Earth with colourful villages perched on clifftops overlooking the turquoise Tyrrhenian Sea.
With our competitive transfers from Naples Airport, our prices start from under £16 for Positano. We also have a host of other Italy airport transfers for this region, including Sorrento airport transfers.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of the Naples region of Italy. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of Naples transfers
Holiday Extras provide a great choice of shared and private transfers for Naples, which include: shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis, minibuses & minivans, as well as luxury transfers.
Naples Shared Shuttles
- For a cheap airport transfer in Naples, then why not choose our shared shuttles - which will get you from A to B in a no-frills fashion. There are a maximum of 8 stops on the transfer.
- Our Naples private transfers mean you enjoy a car or minibus all to yourself.
- Arrive in VIP style with a premier transfer; the journey is direct to your Naples destination and includes room for 3 people and 3 suitcases. Think of them as our version of a taxi transfer in Naples-but with the added benefit that everything is organised and paid for upfront, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer in Naples, then why not consider a private minibus or minivan?
- When you touch down in Naples, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- Alternatively, your driver may be waiting at a designated desk, but your confirmation will contain details of all the arrangements.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time.
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Private Transfers in Naples
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you've chosen the best Naples Airport transfer for you, you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you arrive in Naples, so we recommend you take a hard copy with you.
Arriving at Naples Airport
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens to you, try not to worry. On your confirmation, there is a contact number which will put you through to your provider. Let them know what's happened, and they'll make sure someone's waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say addio to Naples, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of an Italian summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice. Contact us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Naples Airport (NAP) and dropping off in Naples City Centre via private coach with 51 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top