Naples Airport Transfers to Sorrento
Book your Naples airport transfer and be in Sorrento in just 1 hour 30 minutes, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before depature.
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of trusted providers to bring you fantastic low cost deals on Naples Airport Transfers to Sorrento, with a great range of shared and private transfers at low prices.
Picture-perfect Sorrento is one of Italy's most famous destinations. Perched high on a cliff overlooking the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius, the stunning views alone are worth the trip. Once you've had enough of gazing across the impossibly blue Tyrrhenian Sea (as if!), Sorrento has a wealth of activities and attractions to while away the hours. Our transfers from Naples Airport to Sorrento can get you to the centre of town in just 90 minutes, so you can be sampling gelato and sipping on limoncello in no time at all.
Low Cost Transfers from Naples Airport to Sorrento from only £11.29
|Naples Airport Transfers to Sorrento|
|Transfer Type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||2 hours||£21.42|
|Taxi for 3 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£25.24|
|Private Minibus for 8 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£11.27|
|Executive car for 3 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£32.30|
|Luxury minivan for 6 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£28.14|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Naples to Sorrento transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, you'll receive an email confirmation. You can either go for a print out, or do your bit for the planet and go paperless, saving it somewhere easy to find. Whichever you do, make sure you keep hold of the confirmation, as it contains some very helpful information regarding your transfer.
- After you've touched down in Naples, battle through baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Look out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk. That's your driver, and they'll take you to your transfer vehicle, before whisking you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, have a look on your confirmation. It contains useful information which should answer any queries that you have.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, it's not a problem. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. Your driver will be informed and arrangements made. Job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to Sorrento, your return to Naples airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Sorrento
The name Sorrento comes from the Latin word for 'sirens', which is rather apt, as Sorrento has been luring traveller's with its beauty since the 19th century. The romantic resort has become a favourite for honeymooning couples, but a wealth of historical and cultural activities give it a much wider appeal and it makes a perfect getaway destination for families and friends.
Sorrento may be a small resort, but it packs a big punch. It is easy to spend several days wandering the quaint and pretty streets in the town, stopping at traditional cafes and shops selling local products. Sorrento's most famous export is limoncello, a potent alcoholic drink made from local lemons and it is a must try. There are numerous shops selling limoncello beautifully bottled as souvenirs and many places will let you have a sample before you buy. Just be warned, it has quite a kick and one too many samples might make it difficult navigating your way back to your hotel!
There are several notable places near Sorrento worth a look. For history buffs, the towns of Herculaneum and Pompeii make for a poignant and fascinating day trip. The towns were buried in ash in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79, and remain perfectly preserved as a sobering time capsule, a look into the past and a reminder of the destructive power of nature. Holiday Extras offer a range of Sorrento full and half day excursions, check out this page for full details.
A choice of private transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Naples airport to Sorrento. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along charming cobbled streets to find your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all private transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups. We also offer an executive private transfer if you want to start your holiday or business trip in style.
- For larger parties, a minibus is the perfect choice for up to seven people, whether it's for a girly weekend away or a family holiday*. You can't beat the convenience of all piling into your own minibus and being driven straight to your accommodation.
- *If you're travelling with children, you will need to bring your own car seat.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 100's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those hot, hot, hot Italian summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our awesome, UK based team are always on hand to answer any questions you have about your Naples Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Naples International Airport (NAP) and dropping off Sorrento via private transfers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top