Milan Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Milan Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £9.60 and FREE cancellations*
Beautiful Milan is a seriously stylish destination. Shopaholics, culture vultures and foodies will be spoilt for choice in what has become one of Europe's top city break destinations. Our airport transfers from Milan can get you into the heart of the city in just 30 minutes, as well as to other popular destinations in the area, including Lake Como and Lake Garda. We offer both Malpensa Airport transfers, Bergamo airport transfers (also known as Orio al Serio Airport) and Linate Airport transfers.
Compare Low Cost Airport Transfers in Milan
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Milan Linate Airport to Milan city centre||30 minutes||£9.60 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Milan Linate Airport to Lake Como||1 hour||£39.34 (Taxi for 2 people)|
|Milan Linate Airport to Malpensa Airport||50 minutes||£42.48 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Milan Malpensa Airport to Milan city centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£28.03 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Milan Malpensa Airport to Lake Lugano||1 hour 15 minutes||£22.49 (Minibus for 7 people)|
Note - Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Milan Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
If you want to explore more of what this awesome country has to offer, take a look at our Italy airport transfers page. Or perhaps you're hitting the Alpine slopes in the north of the country? Check out our ski transfers in Italy page for specialised transfers to top resorts in the mountains.
How Does it all Work? Milan Airport Transfers FAQs
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars and MPVs are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Milan airport transfers, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Milan, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Look for a person with your name on a sign (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- You might need to show your confirmation to your driver, but make sure that you keep hold of the return part-you'll need that when you go back to the airport at the end of your trip.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure you receive the assistance you need.
What about when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Milan, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
That's easy - simply pre-book your airport transfer service before you jet off on holiday. If you head to the top of this page and enter your dates and details into the search engine, you will be shown all of the available transport services for your trip. You simply need to choose your favourite book, and then you're good to go. You'll be collected from the terminal on the day and taken to your hotel - you won't have to worry about a thing.How much is a taxi from Milan airport to city centre?
The cost of a taxi from Milan Airport (Milan Malpensa) to the city centre costs from £28.03 per person for a taxi for three at full capacity.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Milan Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Does Milan Airport have Uber?
Yes, you can catch an Uber from Milan Airport. Keep in mind, however, it could get quite busy, especially at peak times. To guarantee transportation to your hotel or accommodation, we highly recommend getting your transfer booked in advance.Do you offer Milan Malpensa transfers?
Yes, we offer transfer services from both Milan Bergamo and Milan Linate airports
A Mini Guide to Milan
One of the great fashion capitals of the world, Milan is a city adorned with boutiques, fashion houses, art installations and hip bars. It doesn't start and end with just fashion though. Milan is full to the brim with history, culture and some incredibly important historical sites. A fine example of this is the Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to Da Vinci's Last Supper.
For an extra slice of culture, take in an opera at La Scala, or for something a little more sporty, head down to the San Siro football stadium, home to the A.C. and Inter Milan soccer teams.
As night falls in Milan, a totally different city comes to life. A city with a vibrant nightlife, mixed with bars, restaurants and clubs in all directions, many of which will stay open until the sun rises, you can be out all night every night and never struggle for something to do.
Venture beyond the city for awe-inspiring beauty and glamour. Milan is on the doorstep of Italy's famed lake district, where the likes of Como and Garda attract visitors year-round to bask in the stunning views on offer. Just an hour away, Como is perfect for a day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Milan, and after some time spent relishing the mountain views and crystal clear water, you might find yourself reticent to leave.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Milan Linate Airport (LIN) and dropping off in central Milan via a private car shared between 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top