Albufeira Airport Transfers
Compare and pre-book your Faro airport transfer to Albuefeira, with prices starting from under £5 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Get from Faro Airport to Albufeira with ease with our Albufeira Airport transfers.
With over 300 days of sunshine a year, beautiful Albufeira is a premier resort on the Algarve coast. Sparkling seas and untouched beaches await travellers to this Southern Portuguese resort, and with our transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira, we can get you to the door of your accommodation in just 45 minutes.
With a huge range of shared and private transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira, including shuttles, speedy shuttles, Far airport taxis, private wheelchair adapted vehicles and minibuses, our choice of airport transfers to Albufeira is second to none.
Pre-Book Your Taxi from Faro Airport to Albufeira
By pre-booking your Faro Airport taxi to Albufeira, you save yourself a whole lot of hassle at the airport. There'll be no need to spend your precious holiday time waiting in long queues at the airport taxi rank, because your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, and as everything is paid for in advance, there'll be no hidden costs when you reach your Albufeira resort. Faro airport taxis to Albufeira cost around €29 and the trip takes 40-45 on an average day.
Compare Faro Airport Transfers to Albufeira from £3.75
|Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira|
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared Shuttle||1 hour||£7.18|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle (max. 4 stops)||45 minutes||£10.09|
|Taxi (4 people)||45 mins||£6.45|
|Private minibus (8 people)||45 minutes||£3.75|
|Private minibus (16 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£4.60|
|Wheelchair Accessible vehicle (4 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£21.35|
|Private Coach (54 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£2.87|
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Flying solo? Hop aboard our shuttle bus, which is the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may take a slightly more scenic route to your hotel, making for a great opportunity to familiarise yourself with the resort.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- Enough friends to fill a coach? We offer private coach rentals for groups of up to 54 people.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Albufeira Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Yay! We take care of the hard work for you, so all that's left to do is sit back, relax and dream of the Algarve.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. On the confirmation is all sarts of useful information, including where to meet your driver at Faro Airport and contact details for your provider.
- Once you've landed in Faro, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is delayed, do not panic! Just call the number on your confirmation and let your driver know what's happening, and they'll be able to arrange alternative transfers. Problem solved.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Tchau to Albufeira, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of Albufeira airport transfers offers.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Portuguese summer..
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Albufeira transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top