Wroclaw Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of transfers from Wroclaw Airport to bring you the best deals and prices for your Polish holiday transport. We have a great choice of private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £10.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Wroclaw Airport transfers at fantastic low prices.
With cobbled alleyways snaking past rainbow-hued buildings and gorgeous city squares, Wroclaw has the appearance of a city from a fairytale. With our Wroclaw Airport transfers, we can get you into the heart of this beautiful destination in just 30 minutes, with a great choice of private transfers from Wroclaw Airport to city hotels.
Whether you're staying in a chic city boutique, a grand hotel or a trendy apartment, our Wroclaw Airport transfers pick you up at the terminal and take you to the door of your accommodation - no queues, no hassle and absolutely no hidden costs.
Compare Transfers from Wroclaw Airport from £7.99
|Wroclaw Airport Transfers to the City Centre|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 4 people||30 minutes||£11.73|
|Minibus for 8 people||30 mins||£7.99|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
Our airport transfers are pretty great - even if we say so ourselves! We offer an awesome range of airport transfers. From Lima to Lisbon, we cover all four corners of the globe.
Great choice of Wroclaw transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private transfers from Wroclaw Airport, which includes: private taxis and minibuses, for 1 - 8 passengers.
Private Transfers in Wroclaw
- Our Wroclaw private transfers offer that bit of extra comfort, whilst not breaking the bank.
- Think of them as our version of a Wroclaw Airport taxi, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer in Wroclaw, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibuses.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Wroclaw Airport transfer?
After you've completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. You will need this when you come to take your transfer, so pop it in a safe place (not your sock drawer!) until your holiday.
Arriving at Wroclaw Airport
- When you touch down in Wroclaw, keep an eye out in the arrivals hall for someone with a sign with your name on it. This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is held up, don't worry, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say farewell to Wroclaw, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle-free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top