Krakow Airport Transfers
Compare and pre-book your airport transfers in Krakow, with prices starting from under £6 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Looking for great deals on airport transfers in Krakow? You're in the right place! At Holiday Extras, we specialise in getting you the best choice and prices for Krakow Airport transfers - we compare 100s of options to bring you a fantastic range of Krakow airport shuttles, taxis and private airport transfers. Compare fantastic deals on Krakow transfers today and secure great prices.
Be in the heart of this awesome city in as little as 30 minutes with our Krakow Airport transfers. Prices for a taxi from Krakow Airport start from just £5.86, while a shuttle bus comes in at under £10.00.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
We offer taxi, shuttle and private transfers from Krakow Airport to your hotel, saving you the hassle of organising potentially costly transportation when you land.
Why Pre-book your Airport Transfers in Krakow
Pre-book your airport transfers in Krakow with Holiday Extras to save yourself time and money.
With a huge choice of shuttle buses, taxis and private transfers, we can get you from Krakow Airport to the city in just 30 minutes, with no waiting around in queues at the airport taxi rank and absolutely no hidden fees.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Krakow from £5.86
|Krakow Airport Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Krakow city centre||1 hour||£9.91 (Shared shuttle)|
|Krakow city centre||30 mins||£5.86 (economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Krakow city centre||30 mins||£6.09 (Electric car for 3 people)|
|Katowice||1 hour 50 minutes||£21.53 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Krakow city centre||2 hours||£13.71 (Minivan for 7 people)|
Poland Airport Transfers
To see more of this what this awesome country has to offer, take a peek at our Poland Airport Transfers page.
Krakow city centre is 10 miles from Krakow Airport in Balice - it takes 30 minutes by taxi transfer. Secure your low cost Krakow Airport transfers with Holiday Extras today, beat the queues at the airport taxi rank, and have no hidden costs when you reach your hotel.
If budget travel is more your style, our Krakow Airport shuttles are a fantastic option, with cheap prices and a door to door service.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your airport transfers in Krakow
When you use our fast and secure booking engine (located at the top of the page), you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure that you keep a copy of this in a safe place (maybe a document file or folder with your other holiday details, not your sock drawer) because you will need it when you arrive at the airport.
Arriving at the airport
- After landing in Krakow, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private taxi transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a Krakow Airport shuttle you need to find the designated transfer desk, or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say do widzenia to Poland, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Driver was waiting for us at the airport & quickly got us to the car and into Krakow to our hotel. He picked us up on time for our return trip. He was very polite & informative on our journey10 out of 10
We couldn't fault anything - everything went to plan , our driver was very helpful + knowledgeable, with it being our first visit to Kraków.10 out of 10
Our Guide to Krakow
As you take a wander through Krakow's charming Old Town, you'll struggle not to fall in love with the quaint architecture and homely atmosphere, with the most famous being found in the traditional market square. Krakow is home to the Rynek Glowny, the largest market square in Europe. Head inside the Cloth Hall for a bit of retail therapy from one of the stalls selling traditional Polish souvenirs, and be sure to take a look inside St Mary's Basilica on the corner of the square with its magnificent vaulted ceiling.
There Be Dragons…
Krakow is also home to the UNESCO World Heritage site, Wawel Castle. An impressive group of buildings overlooking the Vistula River, the castle complex makes for a fascinating day out, whether to bone up on your Polish history or enjoy one of the many events and exhibitions held there. Be on your guard for the Wawel Dragon, who has long stood guard over the castle from his cave by the river. Look for him in 'Dragon's Den' below the castle walls, and if you're lucky, you might see him breathing fire!
If you're heading outside the city, we offer transfers from Krakow Airport to other popular destinations in Poland, such as Katowice. This city in the south of the country is gaining traction in the travelling community as a must visit destination. With beautiful, colourful streets and a myriad of museums, exhibition centres, amusement parks and zoos, Katowice is a cultural hub ripe for discovery. Or perhaps you want to head to 'wild' Poland? Zakopane is the place for you. Nestled at the base of the Tatras Mountains and surrounded by national parks and forests, a stay in this stunning resort is sure to blow the cobwebs of city life away.
Krakow Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout Krakow.
A choice of Airport Transfers Krakow
We know that not all airport transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for shuttle and private transfers from Krakow airport, take a look at our options below.
- Our Krakow Airport shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from Krakow Airport to your hotel at the cheapest possible rate.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Krakow city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option. If you have loads of people to move, we even offer private shuttle buses to hire for groups of up to 49 people.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 7 people.
- We care about our impact on the environment; that's why we now offer electric vehicle Krakow Airport Transfers.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Polish summer's day! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice, simply click here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top