Poland Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Poland Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £4.32 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If you're heading on a Polish adventure, check out our range of airport transfers in Poland from popular cities including Warsaw, Krakow and Gdansk. We offer a range of vehicles for every budget, including shared shuttle buses and private taxis, to get your holiday off to a flying start.
We work with the best drivers in the business, so you can be confident that your airport transfer in Poland is top-rated, trusted and reliable.
Compare Poland Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW) to Warsaw city centre||30 minutes||£4.57 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Warsaw Modlin Airport (WMI) to Warsaw city centre||1 hour 20 minutes||£9.80 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Krakow Airport (KRK) to Krakow Old Town||55 minutes||£11.60 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Krakow Airport (KRK) to Krakow city centre||35 minutes||£5.66 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Gdansk Airport (GDN) to Gdansk city centre||30 minutes||£4.32 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Wroclaw Airport (WRO) to Wroclaw city centre||30 minutes||£6.03 (Taxi for 4 people)|
We offer a fantastic range of excursions and day trips in Poland, from an unforgettable trip down the Wieliczka Salt Mine to a poignant day of remembrance at Auschwitz-Birkenau. This beautiful country offers loads of experiences for visitors, so have a look at our range here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of airport transfers in Poland for 1-24 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person).
- If you're flying solo to Poland, take advantage of our shared shuttle bus. The cheapest option to get from A to B, you'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will take a more scenic route to your hotel.
- For groups of 2 or 3, our private transfer cars offer a fantastic deal, as well as a little bit of luxury.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, take a look at our minibuses. Seating up to 7 people, they are a very cost-effective option when the price is split between travellers, and save you the hassle of organising multiple taxis at the terminal.
- For something more deluxe, you can opt for private luxury cars, including Mercedes and BMWs (exact models depend on your destination).
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday extras.
- Compare 100s of Poland airport transfers options all in one place.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with climate control
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our helpful transfers team is always available to take your calls and messages here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Gdansk Airport and dropping off in Gdansk city centre via a private minibus with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top