Poland Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Poland Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £4.32 with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
If you're heading on a Polish adventure, check out our range of airport transfers in Poland from popular cities including Warsaw, Krakow and Gdansk. We offer a range of vehicles for every budget, including shared shuttle buses and private taxis, to get your holiday off to a flying start.
We work with the best drivers in the business, so you can be confident that your airport transfer in Poland is top-rated, trusted and reliable.
Compare Poland Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW) to Warsaw city centre||30 minutes||£4.57 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Warsaw Modlin Airport (WMI) to Warsaw city centre||1 hour 20 minutes||£9.80 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Krakow Airport (KRK) to Krakow Old Town||55 minutes||£11.60 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Krakow Airport (KRK) to Krakow city centre||35 minutes||£5.66 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Gdansk Airport (GDN) to Gdansk city centre||30 minutes||£4.32 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Wroclaw Airport (WRO) to Wroclaw city centre||30 minutes||£6.03 (Taxi for 4 people)|
We offer a fantastic range of excursions and day trips in Poland, from an unforgettable trip down the Wieliczka Salt Mine to a poignant day of remembrance at Auschwitz-Birkenau. This beautiful country offers loads of experiences for visitors, so have a look at our range here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of airport transfers in Poland for 1-24 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person).
- If you're flying solo to Poland, take advantage of our shared shuttle bus. The cheapest option to get from A to B, you'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will take a more scenic route to your hotel.
- For groups of 2 or 3, our private transfer cars offer a fantastic deal, as well as a little bit of luxury.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, take a look at our minibuses. Seating up to 7 people, they are a very cost-effective option when the price is split between travellers, and save you the hassle of organising multiple taxis at the terminal.
- For something more deluxe, you can opt for private luxury cars, including Mercedes and BMWs (exact models depend on your destination).
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Poland Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Poland Airport transfer to Florence with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug about the decision you've made, because you won't have to worry about a thing.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of Poland.
- Once you've landed, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure you receive the assistance you need.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to Poland, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for any hot summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers from airports throughout Poland. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Need any help?
Our helpful transfers team is always available to take your calls and messages here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Gdansk Airport and dropping off in Gdansk city centre via a private minibus with 6 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top