Sharm El Sheikh Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Sharm El Sheikh Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £7.93 and FREE cancellations*
Located on the southernmost point of the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh is famed for its clear waters and hot climate. Our Sharm El Sheikh Airport transfers get you to the door of your resort in this beautiful region in as little 15 minutes, with prices starting under £10.
We offer a huge range of great transfers to and from Sharm El Shiekh Airport. We compare 100s of top-rated and trusted drivers and providers, so your Sharm El Sheikh Airport transfers are in good hands. Book your Sharm El Sheikh Airport shuttles and taxis with Holiday Extras and skip the queues at the airport.
For a hassle-free start to your holiday, pre-book your airport taxi transfer to Sharm El Sheikh. This means you get to skip the queues at Sharm El Sheikh Airport taxi rank, as your driver will be waiting for you when you get off the plane.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Sharm El Sheikh from £7.93
|Sharm El Sheikh Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Sharm El Sheikh||20 minutes||£8.43 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Sharm El Sheikh||40 minutes||£11.57 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Sharm Port||30 minutes||£7.93 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Sharks Bay||15 minutes||£2.64 (Private minibus for 14 people)|
|Nabq Bay||15 minutes||£3.46 (Private minibus for 9 people)|
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Use our fast and secure booking engine to find your perfect transfer from Sharm El Sheikh Airport.
- Check your inbox, as you will get an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Print a copy off, and keep it somewhere safe, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you arrive at the airport.
- Sit back, relax and feel very smug about the excellent decision that you have made because we take care of all the hard work for you.
Where can I find my transfer at the airport?
- When you touch down in Sharm El Sheikh, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- You will find their driver or representative either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say goodbye to Egypt, we ensure that your return to the airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- Essentially, it's a reverse process to your outward transfer. Your driver will pick you up outside your accommodation (or somewhere nearby as agreed with you) and whisk you back to Sharm El Sheikh Airport, dropping you off outside the departure terminal.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, so we have a cunning plan just in case it's your plane that gets held up. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
Stunning Sharm El Sheikh
This glorious Egyptian resort on the shores of the Red Sea attracts millions of holidaymakers year after year, drawn by its sunny climes and incredible beauty. If you're keen on water sports, you'll struggle to find a better place to indulge in your spirit of aquatic adventure. The Ras Mohammed National Park and Sharks Bay are among the most popular diving spots in the area. You'll not be short of things to do come the evening either. Sharm El Sheikh's famous SOHO square boasts a vibrant nightlife, including nightclubs, restaurants and bars, even a casino.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Sharm El Sheikh. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your Sharm El Sheikh airport transfer with Holiday Extras means you can just sit back, relax and look forward to experiencing all this beautiful resort town has to offer, including Naama Bay, Mount Sinai, Pharaoh's Island.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Sharm El Sheikh airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 32 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a budget start to your holiday, our shared shuttles are a fantastic option. Available in both regular and speedy varieties, in either case, you'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for all the passengers to arrive, and make a maximum of 8 stops (4 on speedy shuttles) on the way to your resort.
- Cheap, convenient and quick are how we'd describe our private cars. A fantastic option for small groups who want a stylish start to their break.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 14 travellers, they can work out very reasonably when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- If there's enough of you to fill a bus, rejoice! We also offer private coach transfers, which are very cheap when the cost is split between travellers, and save so much hassle organising everyone on public transport.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal and are all paid for upfront, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Sharm El Sheikh Airport (SSH) and dropping off at Sharm Port in a private minibus shared between 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top