Egypt Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Egypt Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Hurghada, Sharm el-Sheikh and Cairo, with prices starting from just £8.91pp with FREE cancellations*
For hundreds of years, Egypt has fascinated travellers with its mythology, history and culture. If you're heading to this awe-inspiring destination, our Egypt airport transfers can get you into the heart of the action.
Whether you're exploring the ancient relics of Cairo, relaxing in paradise in Sharm el-Sheikh, or hitting the beach in Hurghada, we pick you up at the airport terminal and take you to your hotel door. We have a range of shared shuttles and private transfers, including taxis for small groups and minibuses for larger parties.
Egypt is the perfect place to unwind and escape to the Winter Sun too, with temperatures reaching 20 degrees even during the cooler months. With the Winter season being quiet, you can nab yourself some of our cheapest airport transfer prices too!
Compare cheap Egypt Airport Transfer Prices
|Pick up and Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Hurghada Airport to Hurghada||30 minutes||£8.91 (private car for 4 people)|
|Hurghada Airport to Hurghada||40 minutes||£12.54 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport to Sharm el Sheikh||15 minutes||£12.36 (private car for 4 people)|
|Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport to Sharm el Sheikh||30 minutes||£12.54 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Cairo Airport to Cairo||1 hour||£21.62 (private car for 4 people)|
|Cairo Airport to Giza||58 minutes||£3.71 (Minibus for 8 people)|
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private and shared Egypt airport transfers, with room for one suitcase per person.
- If you're after our cheapest Egypt airport transfer option, check out our shared shuttle buses. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will make some stops on the way to your accommodation.
- For a touch of luxury, our private car transfers are the way to go. With room for up to 4 people, they are a stylish and hassle free way to start your holiday.
- For larger parties, we have a selection of private minibuses. With space for up to 10 travellers, this is a cost-effective option when the price is split between everyone in the group and is much easier than organising multiple taxis or trying to herd everyone onto public transport.
- We also have a range of super stylish executive cars, for a special start to your Egyptian adventure.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Egypt Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Egypt transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of everything for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of the incredible sights you'll soon be exploring.
- Once you've landed grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route to Egypt. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure you are assisted.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Egypt, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those hot Egptian days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers fin Egypt The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Need any help?
Our friendly team is always available to take your Egypt transfer queries and calls, you can get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Hurghada International Airport (HRG) and dropping off in Hurghada via a private car for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top