Compare Park and Fly deals from Gatwick from only £55.25* a week, with 8 days parking
Get savings of up to 70% off when you book with Holiday Extras
Park and Fly Hotels
Popular Park and Fly
Cheap Park and Fly
Choose the smoothest way to travel from Gatwick! Our Park and Fly packages are curated with your convenience in mind, so that you can enjoy a stress-free start to your holiday. Whether you're eyeing a swift park and go solution or thinking of a restful overnight stay before you take off, we've got options tailored for you.
Our range of services include cost-effective Park & Ride to premium Meet & Greet parking. Several airport hotels include parking at the hotel for the duration of your trip, or it's just a quick drive to a secure nearby car park. Plus, life can be unpredictable, which is why our Gatwick packages come with Free Cancellation, giving you peace of mind if your travel plans change.
Park and Fly hotels at Gatwick
Begin your journey refreshed and relaxed without the long drive before your flight. Combine your airport parking with a stay at a Gatwick airport hotel and not only do you sidestep potential delays, but you also wave goodbye to the hassle of navigating airport traffic and long drives on the morning of your flight.
Choose from top-rated hotels that are merely a stroll away from departures or opt for budget-friendly stays near Gatwick, a quick shuttle ride from the terminal. You could enjoy a family-friendly stay at one of the popular Premier Inn hotels at either the North or South Terminal, or book a hotel name you're not as familiar with. Either way, our packages offer an effortless kick-start to your holiday and these unbelievable deals start at just £55.25* for a hotel coupled with a week's airport parking.
Closest Park and Fly Hotels
For those keen on proximity, consider our on-airport hotels connected to the terminal. These premium packages might be a tad pricier, but the luxury and sheer convenience of being a stone's throw from the departure gates is definitely worth it. So, bid farewell to those pesky early alarms, or even shuttle transfers. Relish those extra moments in comfort, ensuring you step onto your flight recharged and rejuvenated.
Explore our top Park and Fly hotel packages below, all are within a 15-minute transfer of either the North or South Terminals, and several are within walking distance.
|Top nearest park, stay & fly deals|
|Hotel Name||Transfer||+1 week's parking*|
|Acorn Lodge ★★||5 minutes||£72.00|
|Travelodge ★★★||5 minutes||£84.00|
|Airport Inn ★★★||5-10 minutes||£95.00|
|Premier Inn A23 ★★★||15-minutes||£105.00|
|Hilton ★★★★||3-minute walk||£106.00|
|Premier Inn North ★★★||5-minute walk||£127.00|
|Hampton by Hilton ★★★||2-minute walk||£132.00|
|Sofitel ★★★★||3-minute walk||£149.00|
|Holiday Inn ★★★★||10 minutes||£154.00|
|Courtyard by Marriot ★★★★||10-minute walk||£183.00|
|Premier Inn East ★★★||10-15 minutes||£194.28|
Popular Park, Stay and Fly packages at Gatwick
Starting your next adventure? The right airport hotel can set the tone for your entire trip. While you're scouting for the perfect launch pad, it's important to prioritise comfort and amenities that align with both your needs and budget. At Holiday Extras, we pride ourselves on curating affordable packages tailored to cater to every traveller's unique requirements.
Several of our handpicked hotels are located just a hop, skip, and jump away from the airport, offering the convenience of proximity without burning a hole in your pocket. Check out several of our top-rated packages below, to suit a variety of needs.
A popular choice...
Hilton London Gatwick Park & Fly★★★★
9/10 customer rating
One of our most popular hotels, the 4-star Hilton at Gatwick airport is connected to the South terminal by a covered walkway. And, extremely convenient for the North terminal too - it's just two minutes away on the free monorail, which runs every 3 minutes, 24 hours a day.
This hotel offers affordable luxury at an incredibly low price. Hilton London Gatwick Airport features two bars and a coffee shop. The Garden Restaurant serves breakfast and an evening buffet, while Amy's Restaurant offers intimate European modern dining.
The newly renovated modern, stylish bedrooms each have a private bathroom, a work desk and high-speed internet access. The reception, concierge and room service are all 24-hour.
Double room including 1 week's parking from £106* per with week, 8 days parkingBook now
Cheapest Park and Fly at Gatwick
Hoping to save some extra spending money?
Spending less doesn't mean you have to compromise on quality. Book one of our cheapest Park, Sleep and Fly offers below, that won't break the bank but include the perks you're searching for.
All of the following hotels are within a short transfer of the terminals.
|Top 10 cheap park & fly deals|
|Hotel Name||Location||+1 week's parking*|
|Copthorne Effingham ★★★★||3.1 miles||£55.25|
|Copthorne Hotel ★★★★||4.1 miles||£55.25|
|Ramada Crawley ★★★||3.2 miles||£60.00|
|Holiday Inn Gatwick Worth ★★★★||5.4 miles||£65.00|
|Russ Hill ★★★||3.8 miles||£68.00|
|Crowne Plaza ★★★★||5.3 miles||£73.00|
|Holiday Inn Express ★★★||3 miles||£82.00|
|Airport Inn ★★★||1 mile||£95.00|
|Ibis ★★★||1.7 miles||£103.00|
|Crowne Plaza Felbridge ★★★★||5.5 miles||£104.00|
Reasons to book a Park and Fly Gatwick hotel
- Convenience: Top of the list is undeniable convenience. Say goodbye to navigating through traffic for early morning flights or driving home exhausted after a late landing. Start your journey from a relaxed evening at the hotel, ensuring you're full of energy, without the hassle of common travel stresses.
- Save time and money: Often, you'll find that the joint cost of a hotel stay with parking, matches, or is even cheaper than airport parking on its own. This is especially true for longer trips. So, book a combined deal and you're likely to get significant savings, leaving more in your pocket for holiday fun.
- Free Shuttle Service: A majority of our packages come with a complimentary shuttle service, transporting you to and from the airport without the bother or added cost of other transfer options.
- Flexibile bookings: Our Gatwick Park and Fly options are amendable. That's why they come with the leeway to modify or even cancel if needed. More about this is available on our Flextras page.
- Bonus hotel perks: By virtue of being a hotel guest, you have access to perks like tasty breakfasts, refreshing swimming pools, fully-equipped gyms, and more. So, make the most of these amenities as part of your pre-travel experience.
- Avoid Delays: Be it due to traffic congestions, unexpected weather conditions, or any other surprises - booking in advance and sleeping close to the airport, drastically reduces the chance of missing your flight.
- Added peace of mind: Enjoy the tranquillity that comes with knowing you're merely minutes from the airport and your car is in safe hands. If your return flight was long, you can enjoy the comfort of a nearby room, ready to help you recharge, rather than immediately having to trek home.
*Prices quoted are correct at time of writing and are subject to change throughout the year.