Loading, please wait...
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Cheapest Airport Hotel Deals
If you're struggling to pick your Gatwick hotel on a budget, the Hotel Ibis, London Gatwick Airport offers a touch of familial warmth. If you arrive too late for dinner, theres a 24-hour snack menu in the bar; then theres an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast in the morning from 4am. Its all rather like going to stay with your aunt who tries to feed you up at all times of the day. You can even take your pets, which might be just as well - a spot of dog-walking will probably be in order after all those croissants.
For a great deal on airport parking and hotel, Holiday Extras have paired The Ibis with Purple Parking Park and Ride to offer our customers the absolute best value services around. Check out the parking package that Purple Parking provide and you can save even more money.
The hotel and parking were great it’s just Gatwick I hate!Mr Simms (Ibis)
Our customers rated Ibis on average 9/10 (415 reviews).
Reasons to book
- At just 3 miles from the airport, the Ibis is close and convenient.
- Friendly staff are always around to help - and they strive to fix all problems within 15 minutes.
- The modern decor, in-room wifi and comfy beds will mean that you'll feel right at home.
All rooms at the Ibis Gatwick have wifi access, an en-suite shower, a TV, a radio, tea and coffee and a phone. Hairdryers are available from reception. Wifi costs 4.50 (about £3.50) for one hour, or 9.90 (about £8) for 24 hours.
There is no room service.
The Ibis Gatwick Airport features a cafe, a bar, an ironing room, a fax machine and a photocopier. There is a safe at reception.
- Internet access
There's a range of dishes on offer at the Ibis, and with everything from British to Caribbean cuisine, foodies won't leave disappointed. Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm, but snacks and soft drinks are available in the bar 24 hours a day. Alcohol is served until midnight.
The varied all-you-can-eat breakfast means you can eat as much or as little as you like - or at least as much as the diet allows!
Breakfast is served from 4am to 10am on weekdays and 4am to noon at weekends and costs £8.95.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.