Loading, please wait...
Lisbon Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Lisbon Airport, with prices starting from under £5.00 and FREE cancellations up to three days before departure.
Portugal's coastal capital city, Lisbon offers a unique tapestry of both history and culture. With a stunning backdrop of blue skies, clear waters and year-round sunshine, Lisbon is a great holiday choice. Get great savings on your Portugal resort shuttles and airport taxis with our top value Lisbon Airport transfers.
Our great range of shared and private airport transfers in Lisbon can take you to the door of your accommodation in popular destinations including; Lisbon city centre, Ericeria, Cascais, Sintra and Estoril.
We also offer fantastic value transfers from airports across Portugal, such as:
Compare Airport Transfers in Lisbon from £4.20
|Lisbon Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Lisbon city centre||55 minutes||£16.09 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Lisbon city centre||25 minutes||£4.20 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Cascais||1 hour||£6.05 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Sintra||35 minutes||£18.25 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Estoril||30 minutes||£9.45 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Ericeira||40 minutes||£16.09 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Compare Shuttles, Airport Taxis and Private Lisbon Airport Transfers
Holiday Extras offers shuttle services from and to Lisbon Airport taking around an hour to reach Lisbon city centre. Queues at the taxi rank can get pretty long, so it's recommended that you pre-book your Lisbon Airport taxi with us, so there's no wasting your precious holiday time waiting in queues at Lisbon Airport.
We compare 100s of providers to bring you the very best prices and selection of transfer vehicles, saving you the hassle of having to shop around. With shared and private vehicle options including shuttles, Lisbon Airport taxis and minibuses for groups of all sizes, you can rest assured that wherever you're going and whoever you're travelling with, we have got the perfect Lisbon Airport transfer for you.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer...
When you use our fast and secure booking agent (located at the top of the page) to book your airport transfers in Lisbon, you will receive an email confirmation. Make sure that you keep a copy of this in a safe place (maybe a document file or folder with your other holiday details, not your sock drawer) because you will need it when you arrive at the airport.
Arriving at Lisbon Airport
- After landing in Lisbon, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a shared shuttle you need to find the designated transfer desk or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Portugal, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Lisbon Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets in Lisbon.
Our Guide to Lisbon
Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world and boasts stunning architecture in every direction. The Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower, Sao Jorge Castle and the Praca do Comercio are among just a few of the fantastic buildings you'll come across even on the shortest of walks. For a quicker way to get around, hop aboard one of the famous yellow trams which trundle up and down the roads to all parts of the city.
Known for its predominantly fish-based cuisine, you'll find the finest examples of this in the numerous tabernas dotted all over the city, where you can experience some of the finest fish in the world, all accompanied by a glass of Portuguese wine. If you've got a sweet tooth, drop into a bakery and sample one (or two) of the famous 'pastel de nata', a bite-sized custard tart. As evening falls, the streets fill and you'll struggle not to fall completely in love with the relaxed, welcoming and friendly party atmosphere.
Heading Further Afield
Lisbon Airport is the entry point for exploring the many wonders of mid-Portugal. Different from the eternally sunny Algarve to the south, and the verdant wine valleys to the North, this region has charms all of its own. Beautiful beach resorts such as Cascais feel a world away from the hustle and bustle of the capital, while the mysterious, majestic and impossibly beautiful Sintra has a wealth of fairytale castles and labyrinthine gardens. Our Lisbon Airport transfers serve all these destinations, and more, so wherever you're headed, we can get you there.
Pre-booking your airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Lisbon Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of shared and private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Lisbon airport, take a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Lisbon city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 9 people.
- If you need a vehicle for wheelchair users or travellers with mobility difficulties, we offer options for accessible transfers.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Portuguese Summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice, simply click here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top