Sintra Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Lisbon Airport to Sintra with Holiday Extras for prices starting from just £18.25 and free cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Mystical Sintra is a must-visit destination just outside of Lisbon. With Holiday Extras, you can be at the door of your Sintra hotel in just 40 minutes, with pickups across the city from Lisbon Airport. Choose from shared shuttles and private taxis, all door-to-door services and paid for upfront.
Compare Airport Transfers from Lisbon to Sintra from £18.25
|Lisbon Airport to Sintra Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle bus||40 minutes||£18.25|
|Luxury minivan for 5 people||45 minutes||£23.16|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Lisbon Airport to Sintra. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a great range of airport transfers throughout Portugal, Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Lisbon Airport Transfers to Sintra?
No one wants to spend their precious holiday time waiting around in queues at the airport taxi rank. Skip this particular holiday hassle by pre-booking your Lisbon transfers and by-pass the queues on the way to your awaiting vehicle.
If you're watching your money in order to indulge in a few Pastel de Natas in Sintra, pre-booking your transfers is a great idea. Everything is paid for before you leave the UK, so there are no runaway taxis metres or surprise hidden fees when you reach your resort.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- When you book your Sintra transfers you will receive an email confirmation. Print this off and keep it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer) so you can take it with you when you travel. It has got useful information on it including contact numbers and instructions on where to meet your driver.
- Sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you've made. All that's left to do is the packing!
At Lisbon Airport
- Make your way through to the arrivals hall - grabbing your bags on the way through.
- Check your confirmation for details on where to meet your driver or representative.
Oh no! My flight is delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel and if you get held up on the way to Portugal, don't panic. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll be able to make alternative arrangements for your transfer.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to bid a fond farewell to Sintra, your return transfers are all taken care of. All the details, including pickup time and place, will be on your confirmation.
We suggest that you're packed and ready 15 minutes before your pickup time.
Sintra - Portugal's Fairytale Kingdom
First-time visitors to Sintra would be forgiven for thinking they'd over-indulged on a bit too much of the local port. Magnificent castles of every imaginable architectural style and all the colours of the rainbow dominate this quirky town, giving the resort the appearance of a fanasty film. This unusual hodgepodge of styles comes together to create somewhere truly unique and utterly enchanting.
You can easily spend days exploring the castles and palaces of Sintra, but in case you only have a short time, a highlight is definitely Pena Palace. This technicolour stunner is unmissable in every sense - its bright yellow and vibrant red walls certainly stand out against the green hills of the Portuguese countryside. The Quinta da Regaleira is another gem of Sintra - particularly for its extensive and mysterious gardens where you can lose yourself in hidden tunnels and pathways.
You can't forget about the town's historic centre. Traditionally Portuguese in style and decked out with cafes, restaurants and pretty shops, it a lovely place to wind down after a busy day exploring the sights.
A choice of transfers
However you like to travel, we have got the Sintra transfer for you. Shared and private options are available, all at great prices.
If you book a private transfer, it will take you directly to your accommodation, so you won't need to worry about finding your way to your hotel. Occasionally, because of pedestrianisation or vehicle size, your driver might be unable to get to the door of your hotel. In this case, you will be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
Our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person.
- Our shared shuttle buses are a fantastic budget option for solo travellers, couples and families. Making a few stops on the way to your resort, you may also have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive.
- Our Luxury private transfers are great for a stylish start to your Sintra break.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
There are lots of great reasons why you should choose Holiday Extras for your transfers;
- - Helping travellers with their holiday extras for 37 years and trusted by leading travel agents
- - Fantastic choice of private transfers available worldwide
- - Friendly, UK-based contact centre available here
- - Vehicles are all in tip-top condition, under 5 years old and with air conditioning
- - Search 1000s of transfer options in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Lisbon Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top