Loading, please wait...
Kos Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Kos Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £4.31pp with FREE cancellations*
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of Kos Airport transfers to bring you the best deals on a great range of shuttles, airport taxis and private transfers to resorts across the island.
The second largest island in Greece's Dodecanese, Kos has 290 kilometres of beautiful sandy beaches and is loved for its rich Greek & Roman history as well as its vibrant nightlife, deluxe hotels, water sports centres and much more. Enjoy the sights of stunning whitewashed villages, windmills, tavernas and, of course, its golden beaches.
Compare Kos Airport Transfer Prices from only £4.31
|Transfers from Kos Airport|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Marmari||20 minutes||£4.31 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kardamena||25 minutes||£10.95 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Tigaki||35 minutes||£4.31 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kos Town||35 minutes||£8.75 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Kefalos||25 minutes||£7.76 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Agios Fokas||70 minutes||£5.85 (Shared shuttle bus)|
A transfer from Kos Airport to Marmari costs as little as £4.31pp, and takes only 20 minutes. A great (and cheaper) alternative to having to hail a Kos Airport taxi!
If you're keen to party in the sun, the resort of Kardamena is packed with lively bars and clubs - and it's only 25 minutes from the airport. In contrast, the sleepy resort of Marmari is a more quiet seaside alternative and is just 20 minutes from the airport. Nestled on the historic hillside is Kefalos, packed with tavernas and a harbour, and is only 40 minutes from the airport.
A choice of transfers
Hate having to make multiple stops on your airport transfer? Enjoy the ease of a speedy shuttle transfer, which only has a maximum of 4 stops! You will definitely arrive at your Kos hotel on time! We also have a regular shuttle transfer option, as well as private car, minivan and minibus options.
- If you're on a budget, a shared shuttle bus transfer to your Kos accommodation is ideal! Get from A to B in the cheapest way possible (1 suitcase per person). If you're in a hurry, our speedy shuttle is a great alternative - it has a maximum of 4 stops so is ideal for starting your holiday as soon as possible.
- We also offer private transfers for up to four passengers and four suitcases - you'll be dropped directly to your Kos hotel door. A private minivan seats up to 8 people and 8 suitcases.
- Travelling in a big group? Our minibuses seat up to 16 people and 16 suitcases. The minibuses are also suitable for wheelchair users.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Kos Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Kos airport transfers through our secure booking agent, you'll get a confirmation sent to your email. Make sure you keep this safe as it has all your details on it.
- After you've touched down at Kos Airport and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you outside.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel rep will be waiting to show you to your transfer; please note that as it's a shared shuttle there will multiple drop off points.
- Private transfer - your driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it.
- If you're unsure, there are full instructions on your transfer confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Kos is delayed, there's no need to worry. Your e-ticket has a contact number for you to call so another transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Heading back to Kos Airport is easy-peasy.
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep at Kos Airport will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has details of your pick-up time.
- Be ready - please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras
- Compare 1000s of Kos Airport transfers deals.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, and come with climate control
- Trusted and loved by the leading travel companies worldwide.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to contact here for your Kos Airport transfer.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Kos Airport and dropping off at Marmari in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top