Greece Airport Transfers
Greece is the complete holiday experience! It encompasses sun, sea, sand, adventure, culture, history and beautiful scenery. Tick another thing off your holiday list by pre-booking your Greece Airport transfers with Holiday Extras.
Greece is one of the birthplaces of ancient civilisation, and you won't be able to turn a corner without seeing the rich tapestry of history that only Greece offers. Be it the Acropolis of Athens, or the Colossus of Rhodes, this provenance permeates every corner of the Greek landscape. Museums adorned with artworks and sculpture are a must for anyone looking to dive deeper into this country's vast history. Our Greece Airport transfers get you to the heart of the action in resorts across this awesome country in as little as 15 minutes. Whether you're walking through history in Athens or soaking up world class views on one of the heavenly Greek Islands, our airport transfers can get you there.
We have airport transfers throughout all of Greece, including mainland destinations such as;
as well as Greek island resorts including:
- Rhodes Airport
- Santorini Airport
- Corfu Airport
- Chania Airport
- Heraklion Airport
- Crete Airport
- Zante Airport
- Kefalonia Airport
- Kos Airport
Top Rated Greece Airport Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfer Options
We'll pick you up directly from the airport, and get to you your resort, so you can relax, and know that everything's taken care of, before you even leave your home. With a huge range of Greece airport shuttles, taxis and private luxury transfers to choose from, there's a transfer for you however you like to travel.
By pre-booking your transfers from Greek airports, you can relax knowing that everything is taken care of. Your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive, so there's no need to spend your precious holiday time waiting in queues at the airport taxi rank, and it's all paid for up front, so there'll be no surprise costs when you reach your resort.
Compare Greece Airport Transfers from £4.20
|Greece Airport Transfers|
|Airport||Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Athens (Eleftherios Venizelos) Airport (ATH)||Athens City Centre||35 minutes||£11.97 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Thessaloniki Macedonia Int'l Airport (SKG)||Thessaloniki City||25 minutes||£5.96 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Rhodes (Diagoras) Airport (RHO)||Faliraki||1 hour 10 minutes||£4.79 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Santorini Airport (JTR)||Oia||1 hour||£8.63 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Corfu Airport (JTR)||Corfu Town||10 minutes||£4.50 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Chania Airport (CHQ)||Chania City Centre||1 hour 30 minutes||£7.80 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Heraklion Airport (HER)||Heraklion Town||10 minutes||£4.20 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Zakynthos Airport (ZTH)||Zante Town||20 minutes||£21.24 (Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 4 people)|
|Kefalonia Airport (EFL)||Lassi||15 minutes||£6.17 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Kos Airport (KGS)||Marmari||1 hour 15 minutes||£4.37 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Greece Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout Greece.
A range of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Greece airport transfers for solo travellers, couples, and big groups.
- Our cheapest Greece Airport transfers are shared shuttle transfers. These are a no-frills option and get you from A to B. The transfer has a maximum of 8 stops.
- Enjoy being dropped to your Greece accommodation with a private car transfer, and only have your chosen passengers with you.
- For those of you travelling in a large group, arrive at your Greek accommodation at the same time with a private minivan or minibus.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Greece Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers in Greece with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming.
- Once you've landed, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to Greece, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 40 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers across Greece. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not supplied.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team with any queries you may have here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Heraklion Airport and dropping off Heraklion Town in a taxi with 2 other people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top