Faro Airport Transfers to Albufeira
Book your Faro Airport transfers to Albufeira and be in the beautiful Algarve from as little as £3.75, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
With a staggering 300 days of sunshine every year, it's little wonder that Portugal's stunning Algarve region is a year round holiday hotspot. If you're looking for Faro Airport transfers to Albufeira, take a look at our range of options below.
We compare 100s of providers to find fantastic deals and low prices on a brilliant choice of shared shuttles and private transfer from Faro Airport, including airport taxis, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
Pre Booking your transfers to Albufeira means that you skip long queues at Faro Airport taxi rank, and as everything is prepaid, you guarantee the fantastic savings that you see online, and there are no costly surprises when you reach your ALbufeira resort.
Compare Faro Airport Transfers to Albufeira from £3.75
|Transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira|
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared Shuttle||1 hour||£7.18|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle (max. 4 stops)||45 minutes||£10.09|
|Taxi (4 people)||45 mins||£6.45|
|Private minibus (8 people)||45 minutes||£3.75|
|Private minibus (16 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£4.60|
|Wheelchair Accessible vehicle (4 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£21.35|
|Private Coach (54 people)||1 hour 5 minutes||£2.87|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Faro Airport transfer to Albufeira with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of the Algarve.
- Once you've landed in Faro, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Tchau to Albufeira, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
All About Albufeira
Beautiful Albufeira is one of the premier resorts in the Algarve and boasts stunning scenery, sparkling sea views and glorious weather all year round. One of the main attractions of the city is Falésia beach, pristine sand stretching for almost 4 miles flanked by colourful cliffs and the perfect place to soak up some vitamin D. Or head along the coast to the majestic Praia da Marinha, with soaring cliffs rising out of the Atlantic Ocean and a myriad of caves and hidden nooks for an unforgettable view.
If laying on a beach isn't your style, Albufeira has got plenty of more active pursuits to enjoy. You could take a trip to Zoomarine, a sea life conservation park famed for its conservation work with the beautiful marine creatures of our world. Be enchanted by bottlenose dolphins and sea lions in a fun and educational day out. Or dust off your snorkel and get close to the wild marine life around the Algarve coast. Perhaps you're after something even more adventurous? There are plenty of exciting sports and activities on offer in Albufeira, including parasailing, horse riding and kayaking.
We offer a number of excursions and day trips around the Algarve, from historical coach tours to dolphin watching boat trips. Check out our options here .
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Faro Airport to Albufeira. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Flying solo? Hop aboard our shuttle bus, which is the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may take a slightly more scenic route to your hotel, but is there a better place on Earth to take the scenic route?
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- Enough friends to fill a coach? Firstly, congratulations, you are winning in life. Secondly, we offer private coach rentals for groups of up to 54 people.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 100's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Algarve days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
For all your Faro Airport to Ablufeira transfer questions and queries, our awesome UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Faro Airport (FAO) and dropping off in Albufeira via a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top