Melbourne Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Melbourne Airport transfers
with prices starting from just £26.92 and FREE cancellations*
Beautiful Melbourne is a cultural haven, with countless galleries, museums, gardens and exhibitions, a place where you could spend years and not scratch the surface of the delights on offer. Our Melbourne Airport transfers drop you off at the door of your accommodation in popular locations including Melbourne city centre, Caroline Springs, South Yarra, Melbourne Port and Croydon. With a range of shared shuttles and private vehicles, including taxis, minibuses and luxury executive cars, we cover every base to ensure your Melbourne adventure gets off to the best possible start.
For more Australia inspiration, take a look at our Australia Airport Transfers page, including destinations such as Sydney and Brisbane.
A selection of Melbourne Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-Melbourne city centre||45 minutes||£26.92 (private economy minibus for 7 people)|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-Melbourne city centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£42.38 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-Caroline Springs||31 minutes||£46.77 (private car for 2 people)|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-South Yarra||35 minutes||£48.96 (private car for 2 people)|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-Melbourne Port||28 minutes||£40.08 (private car for 3 people)|
|Melbourne International Airport (MEL)-Croydon||54 minutes||£46.52 (private car for 3 people)|
Melbourne Airport Transfer FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
When you've chosen the best Melbourne airport transfers for you, you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you arrive in Melbourne, so pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer!) and remember to take it when you travel.What happens when I arrive at Melbourne Airport?
- When you touch down in Melbourne, make your way to the Arrivals Hall, grabbing your luggage on the way.
- We know that after flying halfway around the world, the last thing that you want to be doing is waiting around for your transfer, so someone will be ready and waiting for you.
- If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (just like in the movies).
- There might be a designated desk that your driver waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but if it happens to you, don't panic. On your confirmation, there is a contact number which will put you through to your provider. Let them know what's happened, and they'll make sure someone's waiting for you when you land.What should I do when it's time to come home?
When the time comes to say farewell to Melbourne, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers in Melbourne. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not supplied.
Melbourne has a reputation as a seriously cool city. From hip bars and restaurants, endless cultural attractions and a laid back atmosphere, it is a unique city at the bottom of the globe. With the Botanical Gardens, Zoo and a museum featuring dinosaur skeletons and Aboriginal artefacts, culture vultures will find Melbourne to be a haven. A must-do attraction in the city is the Eureka Skydeck. The tallest viewing platform in the southern hemisphere offers outstanding views over the city and surrounding landscape.
Taking a trip out of the city and along the Great Ocean Road is sure to be a trip highlight. With awe-inspiring scenery and a chance to see the famous 12 apostles, this view is one of the best not just in the country, but the world.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for transfers from Melbourne Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're travelling to Melbourne on a budget, our shared shuttle buses are the way to go. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic trip to your accommodation, stopping at a maximum of 8 places on the way.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your accommodation in as little as 15 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday. With minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- For an even more luxurious touch, our private executive vehicles include models such as Mercedes to get your holiday started in style.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of an Australian summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly UK based help team are available around the clock for all your Melbourne transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Melbourne Airport (MEL) and dropping off in Melbourne city centre via private economy minibus for 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top