- 78% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 1739 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews The Aspire lounge was wonderful. Staff were very attentive. Food was what we expected but with the benefit of cream scones. We don’t drink alcohol before flights but soft drinks and coffee was fine. Would use again.
Mrs Wilson 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Unfortunately for us when we arrived the lounge had a note on the door saying it was closed. No communication whatsoever, extremely disappointed
Ms Lloyd 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Yes to all 3 questions . staff where very lovely and friendly .
Mrs Riley 28 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire We booked the lounge but it was closed. There was a number to call but no one answered and no one returned my call from leaving a message. A month on I am yet to receive a refund
Mr Mcgibbon 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Had no food AGAIN they closed as they were short staffed and had not had a food delivery
Started turning people away even them with bookings
Mrs Creedon 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire I've already written with my complaints about the airport lounge requesting a refund but I've yet to had a reply.
There was no WiFi
No complimentary magazines or newspapers
No bread for toast or butter
One of the 2 staff was quite surly
No entertainment on the big screens
Not at all what I expected or paid for
Mrs Cope 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire It wasn't open. I have requested a refund on the same day and have heard absolutely nothing. Without resolution I will not be booking again. Refund should be as quick and easy as booking.
Ms Daintith 25 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was a complete waste of money. We arrived and there was no hit food and barely any cold food. In fact, the only food available was quickly taken by other guests, leaving us with nothing.
When hot food eventually did come out, there was always a queue with us missing out each time because there wasn't enough to feed everyone.
Mrs Kelly 18 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Receptionist was very rude then tried to make a joke of it will not be going to the lounge in JLA Liverpool again
Mr Moore 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire You could answer phone calls or emails over 2 weeks still no response or refund
Mr Gilbert 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire We booked the airport lounge so we could relax before our holiday and have something to eat and drink and the children could use their phones. The Internet was not working and there was very limited food. The food was not changed from 11.30 - 1.30. Over cooked, dry sausages and bacon. No bread rolls, dry bread. Pancake machine not working. No pastries or any lunch items brought out. Staff were very nice and apologetic but it certainly was not worth the money. We used the facility for drinks but had to go elsewhere for food.
Mrs Roberts 15 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The executive lounge was closed and therefore we were unable to use the facility. I contacted HolidayExtra's immediately on line and completed the relevant form. To date I have not received a refund.
Mrs Whorton 14 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lovely staff but poor food, no toilets, no WiFi! Very embarrassing as we had recommended to friends following visit to Manchester Aspire Lounge.
Mrs Paton 13 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge was very full, no comfy seats available. Good choice limited, no pastries as “was a busy weekend and we’ve run out” pancake machine was out of order and buffet was dried and shrivelled.
Mr Platt 11 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Very disappointed in food choice and quality at the lounge in Liverpool. I have contacted customer service as I don’t feel it represented value for money . Doesn’t compare with lounges at Manchester
Mrs O'brien 11 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire although the staff were pleasant and efficient the food and facilities were not up to the standard offered at the other airports
Mr Miziura 09 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Staff friendley. Poor & limited food choice, especially for a guest requiring gluten free. Very small choice of spirits for price paid.
Mr Truelove 07 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire When we arrived to the lounge it was closed, when it opened an hour later the hot breakfast was not very hot and the pancake machine wasn't working
Miss Sutcliffe 05 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Everything went perfectly thanks
Mrs Matthews 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The Aspire Lounge at Liverpool Airport had no working internet. The food was very poor and the staff not very helpful.
Won't be using this again.
Mr Cowell 29 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Booked the car parking and the VIP Lounge at Liverpool Airport, they both went without a hitch, which made the holiday so much more enjoyable, Thank you Holidayextras
Mr Harnick 23 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Your airport transfer did not turn up for the return journey - totally useless
Mr Kilroe 20 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The staff were really helpful . The service was really good
Miss Smallwood 17 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Having arrived at the airport lounge I was greeted by lovely staff but unfortunately drinks choices were extremely limited. I tried to order a gin and tonic and was advised they had no tonic water, I asked for a glass of sparkling wine and was told it was an additional fee and I asked for a bottle of water to be told they had none!
If a bar service is provided and paid for I would expect that they have a fully stocked bar and not the limited range that were on offer.
The food was not particularly varied with 1 hot meal choice which was a curry with dried out rice.
I was advised that the car was not fully stocked as the airport had been busy at the weekend due to the champions league final! Surely forward planning is a necessity in these cases.
I don’t think the price of the lounge was reflected in the choice’s available.
This is the second occasion I have been to this lounge and the second time (prev March) and I have been disappointed. This time I travelled with my Mum so twice the price for little of nothing..
Mrs Lee 16 Jun, 2022out of 5