Loading, please wait...
Valencia Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Valencia Airport through Holiday Extras from just £16.66, with FREE cancellations*.
Nestled on the sunny southern coast of Spain, Valencia is a city of culture, with beautiful historic buildings, vibrant nightlife and a seriously cool vibe. Our Valencia Airport transfers get you into the heart of the city in as little as 20 minutes and go to popular resorts in and around Valencia,including the city centre, Torrent, Denia, Benicassim and Castellon.
For other Spanish transfers, take a look at our Spain Airport Transfers.
Compare low cost transfers from Valencia Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Torrent||20 minutes||£16.66 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Valencia city centre||25 minutes||£20.80 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Benicassim||55 minutes||£48.05 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Castellon||1 hour 15 mins||£57.73 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Denia||1 hour 10 mins||£59.90 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers from Valencia Airport with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of the hard work for you. All you have to do is make sure that you keep hold of your confirmation email, because you'll need that when you travel.
- When you arrive in Valencia, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays happen in travel, we get that, and that's why we've got a cunning plan just in case it happens to you. Simply call the number listed on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land. No hassle, job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adios to Valencia, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
Our Guide to Valencia
Stunning Valencia is a little different from other Spanish cities. Not that it doesn't have the glorious beaches, relaxed cafe culture and more tapas and sangria than you can shake a stick at; it certainly does. But first time visitors are often struck the parts of the city that seem more sci-fi movie than Spain. The City of Arts and Sciences is the best example of this, and these curious and intriguing domes are a must-visit when in Valencia. Housing a planetarium, oceanarium and museum amongst other things, there is so much to do in this part of the city that you could fill a whole week exploring it.
That would be a shame. As awesome as the City of Arts and Sciences is, there is much more to see and do in Valencia. The Central Market is a great place to start, with a plethora of stalls selling local food and drinks, from spices to cuts of meat to exotic fruits. Why not grab a selection and go for a picnic in one of Valencia's public parks?
If you're heading out of the city, there are tons of fantastic resorts around Valencia, including the historic Castellon and the beautiful Denia, with its fascinating archeological sites and a sprawling national park.
A choice of transfers
However you prefer to travel, we have the private transfer from Valencia for you. Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for four people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For an ultra luxurious transfer, we offer executive cars, including Mercedes models, for an extra special start your trip.
Valencia Airport FAQs
What is the closest Airport to Valencia?
Valencia Airport (sometimes called Manises Airport) is the closest airport to Valencia, at 8km west of the city. A transfer will take approximately 20 minutes.
How many terminals are there at Valencia Airport?
Valencia Airport (VLC) is quite a small airport. It has two terminals, both in the same building.
What facilities are there at Valencia Airport?
Valencia Airport has everything you would expect in an airport; the arrivals hall has a cafe, ATMs and desks for car hire and transfers. The airport has a good selection of duty shops selling food and drink, clothing and souvenirs.
What's the check-in procedure at Valencia Airport?
Valencia Airport has a number of check in options for when it's time to head home. There are manned desks as well as self-service check in belts where you print your own luggage labels and send your cases on their merry way.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Spanish summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Valencia transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Valencia Airport (VLC) and dropping off in the outskirts of Valencia (Torrent) via a private car shared between 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top