Lanzarote Airport Transfers to Costa Teguise
Pre-book your Lanzarote Airport transfers to Costa Teguise
with prices starting from just £2.52 and FREE cancellations*
If you're looking for a cheap airport transfer from Lanzarote Airport (ACE) to Costa Teguise, then we've got you covered! With year-round sunshine and temperatures that rarely dip below 20°C, Lanzarote is the perfect place to escape dreary British winters (and potentially summers!). As well as stunning sandy beaches and a choice of resorts, it also boasts a spectacular volcanic landscape. The only difficulty you'll have is tearing yourself away from the pool or beach to explore the sights!
We offer dozens of Lanzarote airport transfers to popular hotels and apartment complexes throughout Costa Teguise. Our private transfers will even drop you at the very door of your accommodation. We offer everything from shared shuttles, to private cars and minibuses. If you fancy arriving at your resort in a bit of style, then why not choose one of our executive transfers and be chauffeured in a luxury car?
Compare Cheap Prices - Lanzarote Airport (ACE) to Costa Teguise transfers
|Transfer type||Estimated Journey Time||Price|
|Shuttle Transfer||45 minutes||£2.52|
|Speedy Shuttle (max 4 stops)||35 minutes||£3.79|
|Private transfer||30 minutes||£16.46 (up to 4 people)|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle||30 minutes||£40.44 (up to 3 people)|
|Private minibus||25 minutes||£29.50 (up to 8 people)|
|Executive transfer||30 minutes||£39.76 (up to 3 people)|
So, how does it work?
After booking your airport transfer
Once you've booked your Lanzarote Airport transfer to Costa Teguise, we'll send you an email confirmation. This will contain all your booking information, so it's best to print a copy off and keep it handy, as you'll need it when your travel date arrives.
Upon arrival at Arrecife Airport (ACE)
- Once you land in Lanzarote and collected your luggage, make your way through to the Arrivals Hall.
- Depending on which type of transfer you've chosen, the process will be slightly different. If you've opted for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to show you to your coach.
- If you're travelling by private transfer, then your driver will be waiting to meet you holding a sign with your name on.
- Occasionally, there may be a designated desk where your driver or representative will be waiting. All this information will be listed on your booking confirmation
Help! My flight is delayed! What do I do?
Don't worry - we won't leave you stranded! On your booking confirmation, there will be a telephone number for you to call for just this sort of eventuality. If you call and explain, then arrangements can be made to collect you once your flight arrives.
Your journey home
Far be it for us to wish your holiday away, but here are a few handy pointers for when it's time to board your transfer back from Costa Teguise to Lanzarote Airport.
- All the information regarding your pick up time and location will be listed on your booking confirmation, but if you have any questions, then you can check with your driver or rep on the outbound transfer.
- We recommend you're all packed and ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick up time.
A private taxi from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise will cost from £16.46 per person.
A bit about Costa Teguise and Lanzarote
Whether it's your first time visiting the island, or you're a seasoned traveller, our cheap transfers from Lanzarote Airport to Costa Teguise are the perfect way to get you to this popular resort. Located on the east coast, it's one of the most attractive tourist areas on the island. Boasting no less than 3 beaches, it's ideal for families and those who love water sports. Cucharas Beach is perfect for those who love windsurfing to take advantage of the ocean breeze, while Bastian Beach is great for families as is more sheltered with gently sloping sands. Jablillo beach may be smaller and quieter, but has gorgeous fine white sand.
Costa Teguise is a lively resort, packed with restaurants and family-friendly entertainment to keep everyone occupied. There are a host of watersports, including windsurfing and diving schools. If shopping's more your thing, then there's a huge street market that runs every Sunday in the old town where you can stock up on souvenirs and artisan goodies to take home.
Of course, no visit to Lanzarote would be complete without experiencing its spectacular volcanic landscape and the incredible architecture of the late artist Cesar Manrique. To help you plan your itinerary, Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets for Lanzarote, including trips to the Timanfaya National Park, island tours and visits to the Cesar Manrique Foundation. For a full list of available activities throughout Lanzarote, see here.
Transfer options for everyone
Holiday Extras provide Lanzarote Airport to Costa Teguise transfers for between 1-40 passengers. All our options allow you to take 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per person, so you can pack a few extra pairs of shorts!
- If you're looking for a bargain option, then our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, the journey will have a maximum of 8 stops and take around 50 minutes.
- If speed is your thing, then for just a little bit extra, we also offer a speedy shuttle service. With a maximum of 4 stops, it'll shave around 10 minutes off the journey and is great value for money.
- Our private transfer options are fantastic value if you're travelling with family and staying in private accommodation. They will take you right to the door of your villa or apartment.
- If you fancy a bit of style, then why not opt for a private luxury car, including Mercedes and BMWs.
- We can offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- If you're travelling en masse with friends or family, then we've also got you covered, as can even offer private minibuses or coaches seating from 7 up to a whopping 40 passengers!
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All the vehicles we use are under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
On hand to help!
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Lanzarote Arrecife Airport (ACE) and dropping off Costa Teguise via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top