Pre-book your Menorca Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £6.08 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Menorca Airport Transfers
It may not be the clubbing capital of the Balearics or the place to go if you want to party until dawn, but Menorca punches above its weight in so many other ways. If you're looking for beautiful sandy beaches, unspoilt secluded coves and somewhere to relax and soak up the sun, then Spain's second-largest Balearic island should be your number one destination. That's not to say the locals don't know how to enjoy themselves: the island even distils its own gin! Whether you're planning a luxury stay in one of the island's top hotels, renting a villa or apartment, then book your Menorca airport transfer with Holiday Extras.
We compare thousands of different options from our trusted providers to bring you cheap prices for Menorca, as well as mainland Spain airport transfers, meaning you can enjoy a cheap and hassle-free service to your resort, whatever your travel needs.
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Menorca, and into the Balearic Islands. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Compare Menorca Airport Transfers
|Menorca Airport Transfers|
|Drop off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Cala N Porter||55 minutes||£10.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Binibeca||25 minutes||£8.21 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Son Bou||30 minutes||£6.08 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Arenal d'en Castell||40 minutes||£21.93 (Accessible minivan for 4 people)|
Transfer Options to suit all needs
Being only 30 miles long, you can get a transfer from Menorca Airport to popular destinations in under two hours. The popular family resort of Cala N Porter with its beautiful sheltered bay is only 25 minutes from Mahon Airport by private transfer. If you're lucky enough to be staying at Son Bou - home of the longest sandy beach on the island, then you can be there in just 30 minutes. Even resorts on the north coast, such as the sheltered horseshoe-shaped beach of Arenal D'en Castell, are only 35 minutes away in one of our private minibuses.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Palma Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
If you've opted to stay in the island's historic capital, then you're also in luck, as our cheap Menorca airport transfers will also drop you here too. Mahon is the home of the island's famed gin factory and boasts a great selection of shops where you can peruse locally-made products, such as the famous avarcas sandals. It also has some fantastic waterfront restaurants where you can enjoy fresh fish and other island delicacies, such as the tasty Menorquina ice cream.
Pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals. However, large your party size, we will have a great value option to get you to your resort in comfort and style.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. If you're travelling in a large group, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up 16 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a private villa or apartment, then why not consider a private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and taking you directly to the door of your accommodation, you won't have to wait while other passengers are dropped off.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Menorca Airport transfer?
- Over of experience in the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Menorca airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning trusted provider
Menorca Airport Transfers - FAQSWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Menorca Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, you'll receive a confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need it when you arrive at Mahon airport.
- Once you've landed in Menorca and picked up your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've opted for a shuttle bus, a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holidaymakers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying. This will give you a chance to familiarise yourself with your resort.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. You won't miss them - they'll be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
If your outbound flight is affected, then don't worry about the impact on your transfer. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. As long as you inform them of any delays to your flight, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned, so you won't be stranded at the airport when you get to Menorca.What should I do when it's time to come home?
We'd never want to wish your holiday away, but here are a few useful tips about your return airport transfer from Menorca.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. Just ask on your transfer at the start of your holiday if you're unsure.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, then your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to make sure everything runs to time.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Menorca Airport (MAH) and dropping off at Son Bou (Menorca) via private minibus shared with 7 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top