Loading, please wait...
Enfidha Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Enfidha-Hammamet Int'l Airport (NBE) transfers with prices starting from just £10.62 with FREE cancellations*
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the popular resorts of Hammamet and Sousse, Enfidha is the ideal base for your Tunisian adventure. Book your Enfidha Airport Transfer in advance to get on the beach as soon as you've landed.
One of Tunisia's smaller towns, Enfidha has a modest population of just 10,000 people. Whether you're exploring here or venturing out to the well-loved resorts of Sousse, Port El Kantaoui or Hammamet, there's so much to do and see during your time in Tunisia.
If you like Enfidha, you may like our Tunisia Airport Transfers.
Cheap Enfidha Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Enfidha and Tunisia. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Enfidha-Hammamet (NBE) Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Port El Kantaoui||25 minutes||£16.60|
|Yasmine Hammamat||40 minutes||£11.72|
|Nabeul||1 hour 10 minutes||£13.92|
|Monastir||1 hour 20 minutes||£15.72|
A selection of Enfidha transfers
Enjoy your trip to Tunisia in comfort with our range of transfers. For something budget-friendly, opt for a shared shuttle. There are private car and minibus transfers for you and your loved ones, where you'll be driven straight to your accommodation.
- The cheapest way of travelling from Enfidha-Hammamet Airport to your resort is with a shared shuttle. There will be a maximum of 8 drop off points, and you will be travelling with other tourists. Your shuttle provider will aim to drop you off outside or near your chosen destination.
- A private car transfer means you're driven straight to your hotel door and won't need to queue waiting for other travellers. These seat up to 4 passengers, with a suitcase each.
- Travelling in a large group? A private minibus seats up to 9 passengers, with a suitcase each. No need to book several taxis when you call arrive together at the same time.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Enfidha Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've booked your Enfidha airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation Make sure you have a printed copy of this to hand on both your transfer journeys.
- Your transfer will be waiting for you when you've landed in Enfidha.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative for your shuttle will be waiting for you either in arrivals or outside of the airport.
- Private transfer - you will find your driver at arrivals or at a designated transfer desk. Please see your confirmation documents for more information.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, please see the back of your transfer ticket for a contact number, and telephone the supplier. Drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Returning back to Enfidha Airport is easy!
- Your email confirmation has all your return transfer pick up information on it.
- Please be ready for your pick-up transfer at least 15 minutes before it departs.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience in giving our customers their holiday and travel extras.
- Compare hundreds of airport transfers deals in one place.
- Contact centre helpline available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old and come with air conditioning.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the world.
Need any help?
Our UK based transfers team are available to contact here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Enfidha-Hammamet International Airport (NBE) and dropping off at Sousse via a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top