Budapest Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Budapest Airport transfers to the city centre, with prices starting from under £5.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Looking for low cost, hassle-free transfers from Budapest Airport to the city centre? We compare 100s of options from trusted providers to bring you the best deals on shared shuttles and private transfers from Budapest Airport to hotels across the city.
Beautiful Budapest is a gem of a city in central Europe, a melting pot of east-meets-west culture, fine cuisine and warm hospitality. With our transfers from Budapest Airport, you can be at the door of your accommodation in as little as 30 minutes.
Go direct to your hotel from Budapest Airport with our range of trusted Budapest Airport Transfers. We've got a huge range of vehicle options for airport transfers in Budapest, including taxis, minibuses and shared shuttles. All transfers pick you up from Budapest Airport and take you to the door of your hotel in Budapest city centre, in just 30 minutes.
Our drivers are all top-rated, and the vehicles that we use for our transfers from Budapest Airport to your hotel are in great condition. They are all under 5 years old and come with air conditioning as standard.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Budapest from £4.68
|Budapest Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Obudai Island||1 hour 10 minutes||£8.11 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Budapest city centre||30 minutes||£5.71 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Budapest City Centre||1 hour 10 minutes||£8.11 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Budapest city centre||35 minutes||£4.68 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Budapest city centre||35 minutes||£8.58 (Executive transfer for 7 people)|
If you like what you see in Budapest, take a look at our other Hungary airport transfers to discover more of this amazing country.
How Does it Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer in Budapest?
- Once you've picked your perfect Budapest Airport transfer, book using our handy system (the one at the top of the page.)
- You'll receive an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it. Keep hold of this, because you'll need it when you take your transfer, so print a copy off and pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer.)
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Budapest.
Private taxi from Budapest Airport to Hotel. All worked well and on time.10 out of 10
The driver was helpful and cheerful. On the return, the driver turned up on time, helped with our cases and took us to our terminal. This is the first time I have gone through Holiday Extras but it will not be the last, excellent service all round, nice to receive a text the day before pick up as confirmation. Wonderful service.10 out of 10
Arriving at Budapest Airport
- When you get to the arrivals hall, if you're on a shared shuttle, you'll see a representative waiting to show you to your awaiting coach. If you're going private, keep a lookout for someone holding up your name on a board.
- You'll find your driver or representative waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane is taking a scenic route and you will be later than planned arriving in Budapest. don't panic, call the number on your confirmation. Let your provider know what's happening, and they'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say viszontlátásra to Budapest, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pickup point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Budapest is an all-year-round destination. The summer months are bright and balmy, and locals and visitors stroll along the riverbanks, dine al fresco and make the most of the numerous green spaces around the city. In the winter, Budapest becomes a beacon of warmth and cosiness, when restaurants light log fires, cook a vat of goulash and people warm themselves up in the thermal baths.
The city is most famous for its stunning architecture. Best enjoyed from the majestic Danube River which carves the city in two, the likes of the Hungarian Parliament Building, the Chain Bridge and the Fisherman's Bastion are all visible from the water. Try to nab a seat on a river cruise or bus tour of the city as night begins to fall, and see the buildings illuminated in a brilliant golden glow.
Whether by day or night, you'll be spoilt for choice on where to eat. Cafes adorn street corners, offering pastries, fine coffees and of course, goulash, the famous Hungarian stew, guaranteed to warm and energise you well into the evenings. Budapest is a fantastic destination for street food, with local staples like langos an unmissable treat. For a true exploration of the eclectic and delicious Hungarian cuisine, head for the Central Market Hall, a haven for foodies where peppers, meats and spices adorn hundreds of stalls and cafes serve the best local produce.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Budapest. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Budapest Airport transfers?
- We have 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Budapest airport transfer options to the city.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Budapest airport transfers for between 1-49 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our cheapest airport transfer in Budapest is our shared shuttle. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, making a few stops to drop off other passengers on the way.
- If you want a touch of luxury for your Budapest Airport transfers, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 15 travellers, when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- We also offer super stylish executive cars, including Mercedes and BMW models if you want a special transfer to bookend your travels.
- If there's a whole gang of you travelling to the Hungarian capital, we have a selection of private coaches. With room for as many as 49 people, they save a big headache trying to organise everyone on public transport.
Details of all of our Budapest airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Budapest transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top