Reus Airport Transfers to Salou
Pre-book your Reus Airport transfers to Salou, with prices starting from just £7.83 and FREE cancellations*
Thrills and spills await you at Portaventura, Spain's biggest theme park. Situated in the holiday hotspot Salou, the park is a must-visit destinations for fans of white-knuckle rides and fun for all the family. With our Reus Airport transfers to Salou, we can get you into the heart of the action in just 20 minutes, giving you more time for the fun stuff. With a range of shared shuttle buses, private cars and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we've got the best transfers at the best prices, whether you're flying solo to Salou or on a big family break.
A selection of Reus Airport transfers to Salou
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||90 mins||£17.42|
|Private taxi for 4 people||20 mins||£19.13|
|Private minibus for 7 people||60 mins||£14.57|
|Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle for 3 people||60 mins||£42.79|
|Private minibus for 20 people||20 mins||£12.56|
|Private coach for 55 people||20 mins||£7.83|
Reus to Salou Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my transfer?
When you have chosen the best Reus Airport transfer for you, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking. You will need this when you take your transfer to Salou, so be sure to put it somewhere safe and bring it with you.What should I do when I arrive at Reus Airport?
- When you touch down in Reus, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
In a private taxi, the journey between Reus and Salou takes around twenty minutes.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Palma Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.Do you offer a bus transfer from Reus Airport to Salou?
Yes, we offer a shared shuttle option for your journey to Salou, which is often the best value for money.What should I do when it's time to go home?
When the time comes to say adios to Salou, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
A Thrill Seeker's Paradise
With 3 parks and over 50 rides to choose from, Portaventura is one of the most popular theme parks in Europe. Adrenaline junkies old and young will be amazed by the looping and twisting roller coasters in the main park, while petrol heads will want to make a beeline for Ferrari Land. There is also Caribe Aquatic Park to help you cool off in the Spanish heat. If you want a break from all the excitement, there are countless shops, restaurants and shows to while away the hours between rides.
Out and About in Costa Dorada
Salou is a fantastic destination on the sunny southern coast of Spain. Just an hour away from vibrant Barcelona, the town attracts visitors wanting to make the most of the balmy climate, and offers many fantastic golf course and watersports. The seafront promenade is a lovely walk to get you acquainted with the town and is known for being a spot to see the most magnificent sunsets.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Reus Airport to Salou is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
We have decades of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
A choice of private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Reus, take a look at our options below.
- If you're flying solo to Salou, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We offer wheelchair accessible vehicles to make the airport transfer as straightforward as possible for travellers with mobility difficulties.
- If you have enough friends to fill a coach, then our private buses take the hassle out of having to organise multiple taxis or trying to corral everyone onto public transport. It is by far the simplest and cheapest option for large parties of up to 55.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the Spanish summer heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Reus Airport (REU) and dropping off in Salou via private coach for 55 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top