Why is airport parking so expensive?
At Holiday Extras it's important to us that our customers can enjoy the very best prices on airport parking. Take a look at our money-saving tips below.
- Book in advance - Save up to 70% off gate prices when you pre-book with Holiday Extras.
- Opt for an off-airport package - Save money by choosing a trusted and secured off-airport operator. Official, on-airport car parks are usually slightly closer to the terminal and therefore charge a more premium price tag.
- Choose a Park and Ride package - This type of parking often boasts the lowest prices all year round.
- Travel off-peak - If you can, travelling off-peak (November-March) is a great way to save some cash.
- Check out non-flexible deals - If you're confident your plans won't change, this type of package is an easy way to enjoy special low prices.
- Sign up for email offers - We'll send you exclusive deals and discounts up to 15% off straight to your inbox. We'll only ever send you the good stuff and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Holiday Extras agree market-leading prices with industry partners. You cannot buy the same products for less with any other company. This is the price promise to customers. If you can find exactly the same product cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking with Holiday Extras, they will match the price by refunding the difference
Holiday Extras is rated "Great" on Trustpilot with a rating of 4.1 out of 5 from over 11,000 customer reviews. Read the reviews here: Holiday Extras on Trustpilot
You can amend or cancel your booking yourself either online or via our app, 24 hours a day. With just a few clicks, you can change dates, times and locations, update your personal details and add money-saving extras.
Live chat us
Weekdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Completely free and fast: we get online within 60 seconds. And convenient: there's no pressure, chat at your own pace. And if you like, we'll email you a transcript of the chat.