The View from The Shard London with Hotel Packages
Pair breathtaking views with a relaxing 4-star stay in a nearby hotel for the perfect London getaway.
Planning your trip with Holiday Extras
Over the years Holiday Extras has developed close partnerships with many top hotel chains which means we can bring you exclusive deals on stays just a stone's throw away from one of the UK's must-visit attractions, The Shard, London.
With so much to see and do in London, packaging your tickets and choice of hotel is a fantastic way to get the most out of your trip. With our money-saving deals you'll have the time to explore the sights from the ground, as well seeing them from 800ft up in the sky.
Simply enter your dates and choose between three luxurious London hotels: Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel, Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's, or NYX London Holborn Hotel.
The View from The Shard with Hotel and Breakfast - Staycation Package
Make your city break to the Big Smoke extra special with 4* stay plus tickets to The View from The Shard. Lose yourself in the 360° cityscape views, taking in all of the iconic landmarks, then enjoy a relaxing night's sleep in a fantastic hotel nearby. With an additional day to enjoy London, what else will you discover?
- Entry to The View from The Shard (worth £32 per person)
- Access to 3 viewing platforms, including including 360° views on Level 69 and the open-air floor on Level 72
- A night at a top, 4-star London hotel (Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel, Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's or NYX London Holborn Hotel)
- Delicious breakfast to set you up for the day
About the hotels
The chic Leonardo Tower Bridge Hotel is near some of London's biggest attractions, including the Tower of London and is just a short walk from the Shard.
The stylish NYX London Holborn Hotel is right in the heart of London, steps away from Covent Garden and Oxford Street. To get to The Shard, it's just a short tube journey.
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's, located in London's bustling business district, boasts an on-site spa, choice of 3 restaurants and is a short, picturesque walk away from The Shard. It's also a quick ride away by bus or tube.
The View from The Shard
Experience panoramic views over London like no other with a visit to The View from The Shard. Located 800ft above ground, The View from The Shard is the highest viewing platform in the city (almost twice as high as any other building in London), making it the perfect place to take in the sweeping views! From Level 72, the impressive open-air viewing platform, you'll be able to spot over 200 London landmarks including Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, and the River Thames with its picturesque twist and turns. On a clear day you'll be able to see for 40 miles, stretching to idyllic countryside.
The Shard has 11,000 glass panels, covering 56,000 square metres (602,779 sq ft) which takes 17, extremely brave, window cleaners a whopping 3 months to clean from top to bottom!
The Shard London - Restaurants and Bars
Dining high in the sky at The Shard makes for a pretty memorable experience. There are six Shard restaurants and bars to choose from, all of which offer fine-dining with some of the best London views. From brunch to afternoon tea, dinner to drinks there's something to suit all taste buds.
- Aqua Shard | Contemporary British cuisine | Serving brunch (weekends), lunch, dinner and afternoon tea.
- Oblix | Sophisticated New York Grill | Serving brunch (weekends), lunch, dinner and afternoon tea.
- Hutong | Award-winning Northern Chinese cuisine | Serving lunch and dinner.
- Bar 31 | Relaxed, classic bar snacks | Serving lunch and dinner.
- T?NG | Modern British & Pan-Asian | Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea.
- G?NG Bar | Creative cocktails and champagne bar | Serving drinks and small snacks.
Please note; Dining experiences at The Shard aren't included in our package. Please pre-book separately.