The Woman In Black
Coming Soon - This spine-chilling show is now into it's third decade in London's famous West-End.
The Woman In Black, based on the 1983 novel by Susan Hill, follows the style of classic gothic horror and brings you a story that'll have you on the edge of your sit the whole way through. Join solicitor Arthur Kipps as he recounts his experience at Eel Marsh House and the tragedy that unfolds.
You'll find it easy to book a theatre break with Holiday Extras, simply enter your dates, choose your tickets and pick one of our top London hotels! We'll send you a confirmation email with everything you need to know. A theatre break package will save you the hassle of finding your own hotel and matching up your dates - we've done all the leg work for you and it can even save you some money.
The Woman In Black with a hotel
After a night of scaring yourself out of your seat, head back to a comfortable London hotel and slide into a cosy bed for a good night's sleep.
Hotels close to the Fortune Theatre
- Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment - This sophisticated and chic hotel is just a 20 minute tube ride or a 30 minute walk from the Adelphi Theatre.
- Hilton London Kensington - In the Holland Park area of London which is well known for its elegant buildings, the Hilton London Kensington is a 30 minute tube or a 1 hr 30 minute walk from the theatre.
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury - This is a 4-star, family-friendly hotel that's just a 25 minute walk or a 15 minute ride on public transport.
- Holiday Inn Regents Park - This hotel offers comfort and convenience from a well-known hotel chain on a quiet London street. 15 minutes on the tube or a 30 minute walk to get to the Adelphi Theatre.
- Leonardo Royal St Pauls - Enjoy the swimming pool and spa at the Leonardo Royal St Pauls. 17 minutes on the underground or a 25 minute walk to the theatre.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge - 2 on-site bars, a swimming pool and a sauna? Sounds like the perfect relaxing stopover hotel. 25 minutes on the tube or a 50 minute walk to the Adelphi Theatre.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow long is The Woman in Black?
The show runs for 2 hours.
What is the recommended age for the show?
The age guidance for this show is 12+.
Which Theatre is The Woman in Black currently playing at?
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach