DEAR EVAN HANSEN Tickets and Hotel Package
Winner of 3 Olivier Awards, including 'Best New Musical', share in the excitement - Coming Soon to 2021!
Make experiencing the award-winning musical stage show DEAR EVAN HANSEN, playing at the Noël Coward Theatre, an experience to remember by booking a ticket and hotel package with Holiday Extras. An instant hit among theatergoers everywhere, get set for an extraordinary experience like no other, with this stage production about struggling to connect in a hyperconnected world. DEAR EVAN HANSEN follows a young man's deeply personal journey of self-discovery and acceptance of his own struggles following the suicide of a fellow classmate. With an astonishing musical score by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, book tickets to witness a profoundly moving production that appeals directly to the heart.
Book your theatre break online with Holiday Extras and save yourself time and money, so you can enjoy a theatre break that's less hassle and more fun. Simply enter your travel dates via our online booking system and we'll search for the best offers available for you. Pick your favourite London hotel nearby to the Noël Coward Theatre, and we'll combine your theatre tickets and hotel stay information into one easy booking confirmation which we'll send directly to you. Now that's simplicity worth celebrating!
DEAR EVAN HANSEN Theatre Tickets & Hotel Package
Extend your theatre trip with a hotel stay after the show and experience your west-end break in style. Check out the best hand-picked London hotels near to the Noël Coward Theatre.
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury - Only under a 10-minute tube ride or approximately a 20-minute walk away, the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury is a 4-star hotel which offers a great stay at a competitive price.
- Holiday Inn Regents Park - Situated in central London and offering easy access to central London's major attractions, the Holiday Inn Regents Park is just a 13-minute tube ride from the Noël Coward Theatre, or just under a 30-minute walk away.
- Leonardo Royal St Pauls - With excellent 4-star facilities including a luxurious spa, the Leonardo Royal St Pauls is around a 30-minute walk away or just under a 20-minute tube ride from the Noël Coward Theatre.
- Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment - Experience a luxury stay in this riverside hotel with stylish fine-dining and a rooftop bar that overlooks the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. The Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment is approximately a 25-minute tube ride or 30-minute walk away.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge - The Leonardo Tower Bridge is approximately a 30-minute tube ride or just under an hour's walk from the Noël Coward Theatre. Well worth a consideration, this 4-star hotel boasts a pool, sauna and 2 in-house bars.
- Hilton London Kensington - Situated in the Holland Park District, Hilton London Kensington is about a 30-minute tube ride from the theatre, or if you fancy a nice stroll through London, this hotel is situated approximately an hour and a half away by foot. This is an excellent hotel, with contemporary rooms and a 24hr fitness centre.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs DEAR EVAN HANSEN child-friendly viewing?
DEAR EVAN HANSEN is recommended for ages 12 years and above. Children under the age of 4 will not be permitted in the theatre.
Where is DEAR EVAN HANSEN musical being staged?
Noël Coward Theatre,
St Martin's Lane,
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach