Does airport parking get more expensive?
Airport parking is considerably more expensive if you turn up and park on the day. The type of parking, proximity to the terminal and when you book will also play a part in how much your parking will cost. At Holiday Extras we make saving money on your airport parking easy. Take a look at our money-saving tips below.
- 1. Book in advance - The earlier you book your airport parking, the more likely you are to secure yourself the cheapest price. When you pre-book with Holiday Extras you could save up to a whopping 70% off gate prices.
- 2. Choose a Park and Ride package over a Meet and Greet package - This type of parking consistently boasts the lowest prices throughout the year.
- 3. Opt for an off-airport package - Choosing a trusted and secured off-airport operator is a great way to save money. Official, on-airport car parks are usually slightly closer to the terminal and therefore charge a more premium price tag.
- 4. Travel off-peak - You can make some impressive savings on your airport parking (and holiday) if you travel off-peak, typically November - March. If you travel during peak season, particularly summer months from June - August you can expect average parking prices to be higher compared to off-peak periods.
- 5. Check out non-flexible deals - If you're confident your plans won't change, this type of package is an easy way to enjoy exclusive low prices.
- 6. Sign up for email offers - Enjoy awesome deals and discounts up to 15% off delivered straight to your inbox. We'll only ever send you the good stuff and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Holiday Extras agree market-leading prices with industry partners. You cannot buy the same products for less with any other company. This is the price promise to customers. If you can find exactly the same product cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking with Holiday Extras, they will match the price by refunding the difference
Holiday Extras is rated "Great" on Trustpilot with a rating of 4.1 out of 5 from over 11,000 customer reviews. Read the reviews here: Holiday Extras on Trustpilot
You can amend or cancel your booking yourself either online or via our app, 24 hours a day. With just a few clicks, you can change dates, times and locations, update your personal details and add money-saving extras.
Live chat us
Weekdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Completely free and fast: we get online within 60 seconds. And convenient: there's no pressure, chat at your own pace. And if you like, we'll email you a transcript of the chat.