to the airport
to the airport
DirectionsPlease check if your flight is still leaving from the South Terminal before you leave. If the South Terminal is closed you'll be met at the North Terminal instead.
You don't need to call Maple Parking on your way to the airport unless your travel plans have changed. If you do need to contact the car park on the day call them on 01293 652 299 and choose option 1.
Directions to the South Terminal meeting point:
- Drive to the South terminal's Short Stay car park and take a ticket from the barrier.
- Then, go to the Orange car park on level 1 and park in rows D or E.
- Look for the Approved Operator area and you should see a Maple Parking vehicle nearby.
Directions to the North Terminal meeting point:
- As you enter the North Terminal from the main roundabout, stay in the right-hand lane for "Drop Off and Hotels".
- Keep in the right-hand lane following signs for "hotels" and "Sofitel Hotel".
- Keep driving towards the pedestrian traffic lights between the two hotels.
- Turn right immediately after the traffic lights into the Sofitel car park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier and keep it for the driver.
- Once in the car park follow signs for "meet & greet operators".
- When you arrive in the dedicated meet & greet area, park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
For satnavs use postcode RH6 0PJ but only as far as the main North Terminal roundabout.